I thought I'd make a list of random things about me. Partially because I can't think of anything better to blog, but also because ...well, isn't this type of post a "Rite of Passage" in the blog world?
1. I've never seen a full episode of "Friends"
2. The first concert I saw was Willie Nelson & Bob Dylan. It was an outdoor concert in the pouring rain. I was almost 16 & was horrified that I saw people smoking pot next to me.
3. My sign is LEO, but I have no earthly idea what that means, as far as personality traits & demeanor go
4. My favorite scent is Chanel Mademoiselle
5. I lived off of peanut butter my freshman year of college ... literally by the spoonful. I'd go through a family size jar weekly. Now the smell of peanut butter makes my stomach turn.
6. I wish I was more athletic, but then I think about Belle, Snow White, & other Disney princesses. They didn't play sports, so I'm doing alright.
7. Actually, I'm a jack of all trades, but a master at none. I played soccer, softball, basketball, did karate, took dance, was a cheerleader for years, took piano & guitar lessons, played in golf tournaments, all among other activities & sports. Once again, I'm a master at none (oh, except rollerblading), but you can't say I didn't try!
8. I'd rather eat a burger & fries than a fancy meal any day, with the exception of sushi.
9. One of my favorite childhood feelings/memories is when I'd watch Saturday morning cartoons in my jammies, eat cereal or spaghetti-os, and Mom would come dump the freshly laundered, warm towels on me before she'd fold them.
10. I've always been a computer nerd. I had my first computer when I was nine or ten.
11. My first CD was Rod Stewart. I was five.
12. I have a scar on my chin from a cheerleading accident. One of my friend's teeth almost went completely through my chin.
13. I've never broken a bone or sprained anything, which is surprising because I am so clumsy. See #14.
14. Once, when trying on new high heels with slick soles, I slipped on the very top stair at my house & fell head first down the entire staircase. A few bruises (on me and my new shoes), but that's all!
15. I graduate from the College of Charleston next May & would really like to spend the summer after in NYC. Just until I run out of money, then I'll come home (with cuter clothes in my suitcase, of course)!