I found this article on StyleBakery.com and just had to share it with you all.
It shows great tips for having glowy skin during the frigid Winter months
- Keep skin moisturized and drink plenty of water (meaning 6-8 cups every day).
- You should use a moisturizer that contains an SPF of at least 15, since the sun's harmful rays can damage your skin even in the winter.
- Don't wash your face more than twice a day to prevent redness, dryness and flaking.
- Don't shower in extremely hot water because it can be drying.
- Get plenty of exercise to get a natural glow (since cardio stimulates blood flow).
- When you need an instant glow, use a combination of bronzer and blush to make your face look alive. Lightly brush the sheer bronzer over your entire face, then add the darker bronzer on your cheekbones. Finish with a lightweight cream blush on the apples of your cheeks for a healthy-looking glow.