What would Wednesday be without the "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post?
1. I'm loving that I'm still laughing at this conversation that took place at the gym today with a complete stranger:
Gym Guy: "Hey. I don't mean to be creepy, but would you maybe want to grab a drink sometime?"
Me: "Hey, I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend."
Gym Guy: "I have a goldfish."
2. I'm loving that I went to traffic court today for my dreaded (first) speeding ticket and got the fine decreased by $30. (The officer already had cut the fine in half when he administered the ticket to me.)
This means I have $30 to put towards a new handbag, right?
Here are some bags I've had my eye on:
1. Marc Jacobs Quilting The XL Single Leather Bag
It can be purchased here!
2. Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Neverfull GM
Buy it here!
...okay, on to what else I'm loving.
3. I'm loving my L'Oreal Everstrong Sulfate-Free Bodify Shampoo and Conditioner
Since my hair is color-treated, I've started using sulfate-free shampoo/conditioner to help my color last longer. These products smell amazing, like the spa, and leave my hair looking and feeling great!
4. I'm loving that Forever 21 is opening on King Street this Saturday! I had heard rumors earlier in the Fall that F21 was no longer coming to Charleston, but they were wrong!
5. I'm loving this nail polish:
Essie Hot Coco
6. I'm loving that there's only one more day until Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!
7. I'm loving my New Balance Heart Rate Monitor Watch
It's perfect for the gym! Plus, it matches my favorite gym outfit. Love the pink!
What are y'all loving this Wednesday?