When you are so busy that you lack creative ideas for the blog, this is what you resort to posting.
I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to post little surveys like this from time to time for my new followers -especially since I haven't done one in over a year!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am
2. How do you like your steak? I only eat steak a few times a year ...but when I do, it has to be pink & juicy!
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? The Hangover 2... I haven’t been to the movies in far too long!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Dare I say... The Rachel Zoe Project!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Close to my family ...I couldn’t leave South Carolina. Unless, that is, I was offered an amazing job in Manhattan.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Last night (after I got home from a hospital event at 11pm & was dog tired), Brandon surprised me with one of my fav treats, a McDonald’s yogurt parfait. I saved it until this morning to enjoy for breakfast!
7. Do you wear glasses or contacts? I don't, but it's probably a matter of time before I will need them!
8. What food do you despise? I hate spaghetti. I really do.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? O-ku on King Street in Charleston -best sushi in the world.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch. I’m a southern girl... we eat ranch on everything - from french fries, to green beans, to even on our pizza!
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Jeep Grand Cherokee
12. What are your favorite clothes? For warm weather: flowy dresses & high wedge sandals. For cold weather: leggings, boots, & oversized sweaters.
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? St. Johns ..but let’s make it all next week; not just the weekend.
14. How many tattoos do you have? None - not for me.
15. Where would you want to retire? On beachfront property - near my grandbabies and near the closest Saks or Neiman Marcus.
16. What is your desktop photo? A picture that Brandon took of a deer at Fripp Island. It was taken about five years ago on a terrible digital camera. We were outside feeding the deer. I think this one was trying to lick the camera. It's so cute!
17. Where were you born? Myrtle Beach, SC
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
19. How many siblings? One amazing older brother
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? working out, blogging, shopping, reading mags
21. Coffee Drinker? Yes! I don’t make it every morning, which makes it an extra treat when I do have it.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I used to be a night person, but now that I’ve started my full time job & am more busy, I’m more of a “brunch” person. By 10pm, I want my bed!
24. Do you have any pets? Unfortunately, no, but Brandon and I are hoping to have our “first child” within the next year. A golden retriever, of course!
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? The most exciting news I have is that I got engaged exactly two weeks ago, but most of the people that read this already know that!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A hair stylist. I cut all of my dolls’ hair. I also cut my own hair, but that’s a whole different story!
27. What is your favorite color? Black is my favorite for material items. Other favorites are ivory, white, and dusty aqua/turquoise.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog. I’ve never owned a cat.
29. Are you married? Not yet :)
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always. My car won’t let me do otherwise.
31. Been in a car accident? The only “accident” I’ve had is that I hit a deer about 2 1/2 years ago (knock on wood!).
32. Any pet peeves? gum smacking & pen clicking
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pesto, feta, tomatoes, spinach -YUM
34. Favorite Flower? I have three favorites: ivory rose, hydrangea, peony
35. Favorite ice cream? I’m really not a big ice cream eater. Although sometimes I crave a brownie with vanilla ice cream & chocolate syrup.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-A
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? Sephora (-stop tempting me!)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Pottery Barn or Saks/Neiman/Nordstrom/etc.!
40. Like your job? I love my job! I work in fundraising/special events for a children’s hospital, which is incredibly rewarding.