Don't you want to just wash your hands in that sink? I've been staring at this photo for the longest time and feel calm whenever I look at it. For that reason alone, I should probably print it out and put it somewhere I see it all the time. We've been a little crazy busy lately, but all good crazy and all good busy. May is going to be a packed month. Between the two of us, we will be in three weddings, have an annual trip planned at Fripp Island for the Beaufort Charities Golf Tournament, I've started three (yes three) jobs this week and will be in classes all day for the next two weeks straight, and I have been asked to do a speaking engagement next week (and I am so incredibly honored). For whatever reason, May always seems to be this way for us, though, and I love it. Anyway, here are this week's worthy links.
- Pineapple ice cubes... get in my cup!
- Loving this nailhead pinboard tutorial so much that I might just tackle this project this weekend.
- Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, here are ten amazing margarita recipes you need to try. I'll take the strawberry one, please.
- This bathroom remodel is so, so good.
- Dear Perfect Flats for Summer, You're on my list.
- Just the sweetest.
- I really do think I've become a crazy cat lady. I need this artwork.
- Going to try this recipe soon - sounds so yummy!
- And just like that, you have it. Jessica's "Daisy Duke" fitness plan.