Oh heyy, you. The blog transition finally happened. All I can say is, I think I was a little more attached to where this blog has been than I thought I was, so I think that had a lot to do with the delay. But it was time to bring it to brighter pastures.
When I say that this is the greatest time of year, I'm definitely not fabricating the situation. It's the Shopbop Friends and Family sale. (ah! cue the angels.) That means you can take 25% off your entire purchase. As I always do, I've narrowed down my absolute favorites from the sale and I'm sharing those with all of you.
The sale started this morning and ends on Thursday, October 16th at 11:59pm. Use code FAMILY25 to save 25% off.
2. They've been around the block, but Karen Walker can do no wrong with these shades (Especially useful for those like me who have been running short on sleep and constantly need to cover sleepy eyes!).
3. Will ya just imagine the endless layering possibilities with this Rag & Bone top?
4. If you're willing to invest, you'd be smart to do so in a beautiful sweater like this Vince Shawl Cardigan. It would stick around for years in your closet.
5. I'm showing the back, but the front of this dress is pretty special too.
6. And this dress. This dress just screams fall and I love it.
7. These stud earrings could easily be an everyday piece. Not too big, not too small. Same goes for this necklace and this amazing watch. (I love a good leather band.)
8. Going along with my current colored denim obsession... these totally fit the bill.
9. BB Dakota does it again. They brought us a great leather jacket (this one is 100% lambskin) for the most reasonable price. Comes in taupe, too!
10. A great pair of classic skinny jeans is an absolute must.
11. And those jeans? Perfectly paired with this blouse.
I've included everything listed above, plus a few more finds below. Have fun shopping!