How is it already Friday? This week has flown by for me. Probably because I've been in catch up mode since we got back from our trip and I'm still not caught up. Hope you all have fun momma's day plans made and have wonderful weather for it, too! Here are this week's worthy links:
- I am all about clear sunglasses right now and can't stop looking at these.
- Thinking about making this cake this weekend, but I'm going to need some major encouragement to pull out all those ingredients.
- Loving these tips.
- This has to be the best smelling candle ever.
- Ordered this jumpsuit. It might be crazy looking on me, but I love the print, so we'll see.
- Talk about some fun bracelets: this set, these tassel bracelets, this one, and this one. Ok, and this necklace, too.
- Wish I would have had this tote on our trip to the BVI!
- In case you need some recommendations for summer reading... here ya go.
- I just came across an amazing brand that has the concept of "donating by color." They make gorgeous leather handbags and they donate to various charities depending on what color bag you buy. For example, this stunning ivory crossbody supports the Lung Cancer Alliance. I love this.