I'm a huge fan of Homegoods/TJ Maxx/Marshalls. I may or may not have been known to visit TJ Maxx every single Tuesday and Thursday when we lived in Beaufort because that's when they put out their bigger shipments and frankly, that was really the only store I liked to casually browse in Beaufort. Fast forward to the other day when I was browsing around on One Kings Lane. For whatever reason, I've always been more of a Joss & Main girl—mainly because there's a smaller selection on that site and it feels less overwhelming to me. But I was amazed the other day at all of the amazing things on OKL. I realized that THIS is like online shopping at TJ Maxx—and it's just as good as when they've just put out their best new shipment of goodies!
Sorry for the long intro, but basically what I'm trying to say is: these are things I really like right now at One Kings Lane! If you aren't familiar, it's similar to Rue La La or other sample sale websites in that the items are heavily discounted, but the sales change every day. So if you find something you like, ya better snatch it up quick!
1. simple hand towels like these are always a must in my kitchen
2. i've been obsessed with cobalt blue glassware since visiting St. Lucia and this vintage set is perfection
3. this basket... i love it so much
4. i've realized how essential trays are to good styling and this one is on my radar
5. a good white pillow with fantastic texture: yes and yes
6. there's not much to say about this midcentury chair other than, 'obsessed'
7. got to love a sweet little pillow with tassels
8. a fun take on a classic seagrass rug
9. i love the idea of an indoor olive tree
10. currently eyeing shagreen-everything, specifically this nightstand
11. who knew lucite and leather were totally meant for each other?
Here are some more things I'm loving from OKL that didn't exactly fit on the collage:
Also, Shopbop just added a TON of new items to their sale. I picked out my absolute favorites.
Here are shoes & accessories:
...and the clothing pieces: