This is the 1930s Nashville home of Gen and Ben Sohr, the founders of Pencil and Paper, a creative development company that tackles anything from design renovations to brand launches. Gen takes on the interior design and visual merchandising, while Ben covers architecture and store design. What a power couple. And they are beautiful. So is their home.
(I love this coffee table.)
5 things I have learned & love about this home tour (although, what's not to love?):
1. Must acquire glasses just like Gen's.
2. I love how fresh this reno is, but it still incorporates old woods and bright colors. It's white done right.
3. A black powder bath might be in my next house.
4. Her shoes have a window to themselves.
5. This house–at least from the photos–appears to have such a new feel, but you can tell it's an older home (1930s). I love that they kept that older charm in so many aspects.
6. Because I can't just keep it at five. I love everything. Absolutely everything about this house.