1. A pineapple brass door knocker because is there any other door knocker that would make our door as happy? I don't think so. We are going to paint the new door a fun color and this will be the perfect complement to it!
2. Love these pajamas!
3. I don't know much about diffusing oils, but I know that I've wanted to learn for so long! This diffuser is simple and white (no crazy LED colors), which I like. Just to get me started, I've put this aromatherapy set on the list too. Would love to know your favorite essential oil "recipes" for diffusing!
4. I've been pretty anti-Keurig in the past and currently press my coffee, but I can tell that when the baby comes, I'm going to need caffeine and convenience something terrible. So I've put the most basic Keurig coffee brewer on my list (with these k-cups because they are the best).
5. I think I have an unhealthy obsession with robes. I love them. Probably because I wear comfy lounge clothes a LOT. This DKNY robe in black is so pretty and simple. I can see myself rocking the babe in this plenty of nights.
6. These fingertip pot holders are honestly the best. We have them in Marseille, but I've about ruined them with burns, etc. I am all about this orange color, "Flame" now and think it's the perfect color for some new pot holders. Wow, I really have pot holders on my Christmas list! I own two flame coffee mugs, but definitely wouldn't mind having two more.
7. Mentioning because y'all have been asking since I mentioned it on Instagram! I know my parents scooped this one up for me and I'm so excited—this Brother SE400 Embroidery Machine (also available here) so that I can monogram our baby boy's clothes! My plan is to start by practicing with his initials on some burp cloths first (I read that these are so good!). That way I can't make a costly mistake on his going on outfit, which I am having nightmares about right now. What if I put the wrong initials on it! Ah, maybe I should be leaving this to professionals after all.
8. India Hicks: Island Living has been on my list since long before it was even released.