2. Might look like your typical SD card, but this Eyefi one wirelessly transfers images straight to your computer, iPad, or phone. I just hate having to take out my SD card, transfer images to my computer, then transfer to phone to upload a pretty picture on instagram, etc. This will make the process quick and seamless! I need a new SD card anyway because mine is literally about to split in half, so this is perfect timing.
3. These Charles sunglasses by Krewe are so on my radar.
4. I am a brown bootie snob all the way. Have been eyeing these "Jaeger" booties by Dolce Vita.
5. Speaking of shoes, these Nike Zoom Pegasus Running Shoes are pretty awesome. I love this style Nike makes because they support my feet well, but aren't too bulky at all.
6. It's funny, our old house was so new that I wanted lots of antique and vintage items in it. Our new house, being a creature from the 40s, already has all the charm I want so my antique items just look... old. I am mixing in modern, coastal, and contemporary touches where I can to make the mix "me" again. All this to say, I'm sort of gravitating towards silver decor again. This metal framed floor mirror from West Elm is the perfect place to start because you can never have too many floor mirrors—and that's just a fact.
7. Palm frond everything. Especially this framed print.
8. Still in love with this Cuyana leather wallet.
9. This type of cardigan is my all time favorite—long, shorter sleeves, and super cozy.