1. This Butter & Sugar Set includes two of my all time Beautycounter favorites. The brown sugar scrub really gets all the dead skin off and leaves behind a silky, smooth feeling. It's plenty good on it's own, but if you follow up with the body butter that's included in this set, be ready for the best feeling (and smelling) skin EVER! Not to mention how safe it is to use, compared to other similar products that are made with harmful artificial fragrances and toxic chemicals.
2. I've been living in these Hush Puppies Cyra Catelyn booties. I've worn them with dresses. Worn them with pants. Pretty obsessed with them.
3. I ordered this ASOS Maternity Shift Dress and wish it came in 10 colors because I'd probably order them all. (That's only sort of an exaggeration.) It's a great fit. I love the high neck and 3/4 sleeves. Plus, the fabric is the perfect weight—not heavy and thick, but not t-shirt dress thin either.
4. My brother's girlfriend got me this Stadler Form Diffuser for Christmas and I LOVE it. I bought this lavender essential oil and put in about eight drops each time I refill the diffuser with water. It makes our bedroom smell amazing and it's incredibly relaxing. There are tons of benefits of diffusing lavender. Those of you who diffuse oils—tell me, what are your favorite diffuser concoctions? And is this safe for me to use around our baby as long as it's natural oils? I plan to research this, but thought I'd start with you all first!
5. I was shopping in Celadon recently and came across these Hand Embroidered Jewels of Mumbai Earrings. I ended up buying a different pair, but these are so similar. The best thing about them is how lightweight they are, but they look heavy and substantial. You would never know the beads are embroidered unless you held them. I have sensitive ears, so the lightweight factor is key. Love that they are handmade in India, too.
I will be in Columbia tonight from 5:30pm - 7:00pm at the Copper Penny on Harden Street showing off the Beautycounter line! If you're local and want to come shop for pretty clothes and try some amazing, safe beauty products, then please come and say hello! I would love to meet y'all!