Hey y'all! I'm sharing the first of many gift guides today. This one is for your best friend. Sweet little somethings starting at around $15. A lot of these would also make great stocking stuffers! And I won't tell if you slide them on your wishlist, too. I think I might have to put this on mine. ;)
1. Beautycounter Luminous Nudes Gift Set: These are two of my favorite shades in the lip sheer and gloss. Both are so hydrating and they are wearable all year long—giving a winter luster and a summer glow! And of course, these are made without any harmful ingredients, which is super important since we "eat" our lip products all day long. (Did you know the average woman ingests about 5 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime?) Also, these gift sets come in the prettiest poppy red box EVER. (I literally collect them a if they are Hermes boxes.)
2. "Namast'ay in Bed" Mug: Such a fun mug and you can't beat the price!
3. Graphic Image 6" Pocket Datebook: They do datebooks better than anyone else! This size is perfect for throwing in a bag. Personalize the bottom corner to make it extra special. :)
4. Pom Pom Slippers: Oh come on, how cute are these?
5. Brass Bug Box: Special trinkets like this will last a lifetime. I still have little boxes I was given as a little girl.
6. Bauble Bar Elizabella Tassel Earrings: Perfect for the holidays and NYE!
7. S'well 'Blanc Crocodile' Water Bottle: There isn't anything to not like about this bottle.
8. Sugar Lip Crush Set: These are THE. BEST. Give the set or divide it and give one to each friend along with a sugary sweet treat!
9. "Cravings" by Chrissy Teigen: Cookbook, inspiration piece, and a coffee table book—all in one. Will also make ya hungry!!
10. Triple C Soundflex Water Resistant Speaker: Put it in the shower, take it on vacation...it will play your music no matter where you are. Comes in pink and blue, too, and is $30!
11. "She Believed She Could" Cuff: There are plenty of other mantra cuffs available, but I really love this one.
12. Jo Malone Ornament Gift Set: The cutest packaging. The cologne is Peony & Blush Suede and the lotion is Grapefruit. Both are amazing!
13. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Velvet Envelope Clutch: A great way to get in on the velvet trend under $100.