Megan, from Making the Most of Megan, gave me a blog award!
(She has an adorable blog, so go read it!)
The rules are to link up to the person who gave it to you, thank them, list 7 things about yourself, and then pass it along to other bloggers whose blogs you love and want to highlight!
So here are my seven things!
1. When I was a little girl, I used to faint during church all the time … especially if it was a special church service, like Christmas Eve mass, Easter mass, my First Communion mass, my Confirmation mass, etc. etc.
The worst is when I would faint while being an altar server.
That would create quite the commotion during mass, not only because the congregation
would see a little girl fall over on the altar, but also because my mother would instantly
become a nervous wreck/cry/panic.
2. I don’t have any tattoos & have no interest in getting any.
3. I’ve lived in SC all of my life, other than the time my family moved to Florida for a year or two.
We moved to Melbourne for Dad’s job. He’s in the golf business.
4. I studied the Spanish language for three years in high school and have
taken four semesters of Spanish in college. I’ve made A’s and B’s in the classes,
but still am entirely confused by the
language. I’m lucky to form a sentence without referring to a Spanish dictionary.
5. Remember the movie Heavy Weights? You know, the fat camp movie.
Well, I went to that camp.
Noooo… not the fat camp, but the camp where the movie was filmed.
I went on the “blob” once but landed wrong, got scolded for it, crawled back into the water, and avoided the “blob” for the rest of the summer.
6. Although I enjoy exercising, I hate to run. I love to walk. I even can enjoy the elliptical
machine. But running ..no ma’am.
7. I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee and would very much like to push it off a cliff because it gets 9 miles per gallon here in downtown Charleston. I’m trading that baby in asap!
I am passing this award on to:
Ms. Emily Ann at My Heart Shaped Life
Lulu & Charlie at A Tale of Two Sisters