I just have to share my thoughts on this super-vitamin.
A while back, I started taking Biotin in combination with my One-a-Day Multivitamin because I heard that it is great for the hair, skin, and nails.
I’ve been wanting to talk to you all about this vitamin sooner, but I wanted to give you all an honest review and wait 30 days to see if I could tell any results.
So now, one month later, I can’t tell you how much I recommend adding this vitamin to your daily intake!
Here are some general benefits, according to mitamins.com:
- Boosts the health of bones, blood, and nerves
- Metabolizes fats, sugars, and carbohydrates
- Maintains the health of the mind, memory, and emotional well-being
- Plays a crucial role in energy metabolism, which may reduce fatigue caused by metabolism problems
- Promotes hair growth. It also strengthens hair by increasing elasticity and thickening the hair cuticle. The vitamin aids in shine and maintains color of the hair.
- May help treat acne and eczema
- Strengthens and promotes the growth of nails, as well as preventing brittle nails.
I can’t say much about the internal benefits, but I have noticed a big difference in my hair and nails!
I have a lot of new hair growth around my scalp, plus my hair feels a bit stronger.
In the past, I could NEVER grow out my nails. I might be able to get a few nails sort of lengthy, but they would break less than a week later. Now, my nails are long and strong! It’s crazy to me. Okay, they are long for me. My nail length would be considered short to some people, I’m sure! I think what I love most is that each nail is the same length and they are so strong and healthy.
My nails used to always be very short. I found an older picture of my nails for a visual.
Personally, I like the shorter look of nails, but it’s so fun to have my nails long for once!
I have a photoshoot at sunset this evening.
Wish me luck!
After that, Brandon and I are going to one of our favorite waterfront restaurants. Red’s is on Shem Creek and is such a fun, laid back spot. The restaurant is half indoors, half outdoors. They have a super fun, outdoor bar area where you can bring your dog! They have live music, too. The best part is, while you’re eating and mingling, your view is the salt water and pretty boats!
I blogged about Red’s here!
Happy Friday, everyone!