I received my second Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Michaela (Coming From A Small Town), for thinking my blog is stylish! Michaela is from the Czech Republic and has a super cute blog, so everyone should go check it out!
Here are the rules
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award to stylish bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award.
1. I’m pursuing a degree in Communications and also in Health. I start my internship next Tuesday at the Medical University of South Carolina. It’s an event planning position for the Office of Alumni Affairs. I’m so excited about it!
2. I’m a hugger. Aren’t all southerners?
Hello, nice to meet you, now get over here & give me a hug!
3. I don’t ever chew gum for more than one minute. Once I get the taste from the gum, out it goes.
4. I love listening to big band music.
5. I don’t have a GPS in my car, but boy do I need it. I get lost so easily and am terrible with directions.
6. One of my favorite low calorie sweet treats is to freeze nonfat cool whip and eat it like ice cream. Mmm, it’s so good!
7. Sometimes, I’ll attempt to do fashion sketches. I’m thinking about buying a technique book to learn a more professional way of sketching! It’s therapeutic for me. I drew the one below almost an exact year ago.
I give the stylish blogger award to these lovely ladies:
Ashton at Soulshine
Miranda at Simple and Charming
Also, I went to a household auction with my mom yesterday. I had no idea auctions were so much fun! Have y’all ever been to one?
I wanted to bid on so many things. A couple sold their condo in Mt. Pleasant (SC) and sent absolutely everything to this auction, from the sofas, to the dishes, to the Linksys router.
Things were being auctioned off for so cheap!
For example, this sofa sold for $25! …and the end tables/coffee table set sold for a total of $40!
If only I had a beach themed condo to put them in!
This sofa set was purchased new in March. It looked absolutely brand new. The complete set sold for $600.
…and this table, oh how I just loved this table. The auctioneer said it was purchased new in March, as well, for well over a grand. It sold for $250! I regret not bidding on it. I could have given the table I have now to Brandon for his apartment (he is table-less). I just didn’t think that quick! So sad.
The only item I purchased was this crystal and silver salad serving bowl. I was the high bidder at only $5! I’m excited about it, but it sure isn’t a new table.
The auction was so much fun!
Here is the website, in case you’re wondering: