Thanks to the lovely Jaime at Fried Pink Tomato, I became inspired to participate in the 30 Day Photo Challenge!
The goal is to post a different photo every day, based on instructions from a list.
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 – A picture of your night
Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate
Day 12 – A picture of something you love
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 – A picture and a letter
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 – A picture of your day
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss
So here we are at Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts.
…and my ten facts:
1. If I had to describe a perfect day, it would be spent on a boat, feeling the sun on my shoulders and the salt on my cheeks, with food/drinks/friends …oh, and some Jimmy Buffet music.
2. I recently started wearing my retainer at night when I sleep. When I was younger, I was always so bad about wearing it because it’s uncomfortable and I can’t talk with it in my mouth. Said retainer is currently MIA because apparently I spit it out in the middle of the night. Must find asap.
3. I do not have Beiber fever. I think it’s weird that grown women are obsessed with a fifteen year old boy.
4. I’ve only been on a plane one time.
5. The only places I’ve lived in SC have been on its coast. I’ve lived in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, and the Hilton Head area.
6. My biggest vice is white chocolate. I could eat a whole bag of morsels in one sitting …easy.
7. As a child, I always wanted a kitten but my Dad never let me have one …and now Brandon won’t let me have one. I’ve lost hope. I want a white persian, in case anyone wants to “accidentally” leave one outside of my door. Then I’d be forced to save its life and give it a home.
8. Lists dictate my life. I jot down every task that I need to complete, or else it will not get done.
9. Brandon recommended this next fact: I still have an iPod that has a dial on it.
I gave him a funny look and he said, “Come on, that’s old school. Everything is touch screen these days!”
He knows I’d rather spend my money on new shoes than technology.
10. I don’t need contacts or glasses for everyday, but I do have an astigmatism. It bothers me when I drive at night. I got glasses a few years ago to wear when I drive, but I rarely wear them. They hurt my eyes more than they help!
ps. I’ll still keep up with my random posts here and there, but the photo challenge will be (hopefully) daily through the next 30 days!