Friday Night Fancies + Groupon Deal!

Today, I’m linking up with {av} at Long Distance Loving for Friday Fancies!

(This was supposed to have been done yesterday, but I ran out of time!)

First of all, {av} has the most adorable blog …you all must visit!

She started Friday Fancies as a way for any blogger to express what he/she would like to be wearing on Friday night.  It’s a way to really dream about the most perfect outfit!

First of all, here is my reality for last night:

and, drumroll please ….

my Friday night fancy:

***

Oh, and before I go…
Here’s a fantastic deal!

Right now, on Groupon, you can get a $20 gift certificate for only $10!
You only have a couple more days to get this deal, and there are limited quantities …so hurry!

This Groupon is valid at any Barnes & Noble (even though it says Charleston) …it’s valid online, too!

Snag your Groupon here!
(Just click “Featured Deal” on the top banner!)

Have a wonderful Saturday, beauties.
xo!

1. February 5, 2011 / 4:08 pm

I love the black top and the turquoise jewelry you wore with it! Can you tell me where you got it?

2. February 5, 2011 / 6:21 pm

Such a pretty Friday night fancy outfit-I love everything about it! Perfectly put together.

XO

3. February 5, 2011 / 6:37 pm

Your reality outfit is pretty great! I love the color turquoise and your accessories are perfect with the outfit. The fancy outfit is gorgeous too and so ladylike. A Chanel bag with some David Yurman jewelry would make any girl feel special 😉

I have got to get that Groupon. What an awesome deal!

4. February 5, 2011 / 6:47 pm

ohmygracious! you look absolutely beautiful in the outfit you did wear…and that outfit you dreamed up? it's positively heavenly! so glad you linked up 🙂 {I added your link over on my blog!} hope you'll join up again soon! much love, my dear! {av}

p.s. make sure you get your extra entry in my giveaway for doing a Friday's Fancies!

p.p.s. your sweet words about my blog made my Saturday! thank you 🙂

5. February 6, 2011 / 12:13 am

Found this post from {av}'s! You are absolutely adorable! I love your dream outfit and your outfit in reality!!

6. February 6, 2011 / 6:45 am

love your outfits!
    and i love groupon!!

7. February 6, 2011 / 5:37 pm

Love your jewelry!

8. February 8, 2011 / 6:02 pm

Loving the reality outfit … where did you find it ??

9. February 8, 2011 / 8:10 pm

Thank you! I got my top at Forever 21 and the jeans are Gap! The bracelet is from F21 too & the necklace was purchased at Belk a few years ago. They always have cute turquoise jewelry!

10. February 14, 2011 / 2:56 am

LOVE your outfit! Def something I would wear out too! =) New to your blog + loving it so far! =) Can't wait to read more!

xoXOxo