Friday Night Fancies + Photo Challenge: Day 4

We made it to Friday!  Tonight, I’m linking up with {av} at Long Distance Loving for Friday Night Fancies.

This is a series created by the lovely {av} to tribute your fantasy outfit for a Friday night!

So, ladies, here is my Friday Night Fancy:

Alice + Olivia One Shoulder Drape Dress via

$242

(I might be slightly obsessed with this dress.)

I’d pair it with simple, yet classic, pearl studs.

and these heels:

Seven For All Mankind Rhett Birdcage Platform Sandals via

$220

I would love to wear this outfit to a chic event during the Spring/Summer or a fun night on the town!

***

Oh, and we are already at day four of the photo challenge!

Day 4: A photo of your night

Well, this isn’t going to be exciting.

I drove to my parents home this afternoon.  I was due for a visit & have some pageant supplies that I needed to pick up.  Mom and I watched “Say Yes to the Dress” and I played on my computer.

Thus, here is a photo of my night:

I never get tired of some online shopping!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XO

1. February 19, 2011 / 4:30 am

I wish that dress came in another color. I have a wedding to attend next month but nude may be just a bit too close to white…. the search continues!

2. February 19, 2011 / 4:46 am

that dress and those shoes are amazing!

3. February 19, 2011 / 6:10 am

I love your blog! It actually inspired me to start my own, it definitely has a long way to go!! Right now I'm doing the 30 day photo challenge (along with everybody else haha!)

And love the dress!!

4. February 19, 2011 / 3:28 pm

That dress is gorgeous! That would look great in the Summer with a tan.

5. February 19, 2011 / 9:30 pm

Love your blog! have a wonderful weekend!

6. February 20, 2011 / 3:48 am

Love the outfit!!! Those heels are perfect

7. February 20, 2011 / 5:09 am

So what's the story with these jeans called 7 for all mankind…did i call them the right thing? do you own any?

8. February 20, 2011 / 5:18 am

Yes, CMae, you did call them by the right name! Sevens, for short, are awesome jeans. The expensive price tag is completely worth it because they flatter every curve and last forever! I own a couple pairs and even though they are a few years old, they look new & just get better with age!

I'm completely lusting the new 70s flare Sevens.

You should check out Ruelala.com or Hautelook.com (among many other sample sale websites) to see if they are having a designer denim sale anytime soon. You can get great jeans for almost half off!

9. February 20, 2011 / 3:12 pm

That dress is AMAZING! I love shopbop!!

10. February 21, 2011 / 3:48 pm

That dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Wow…

11. February 23, 2011 / 10:01 pm

I would dieeeeeeee for that A+O dress! I love this entire look 🙂 also, if you have a 7 for all mankind outlet near you…GO! I just got two pairs of GREAT shoes from there for less than $100 total…originally $400+!

hope you'll join in again soon, pretty lady! happy almost Thursday! xoxo {av}