Riding Bikes, Bridesmaids, and Pictures from the Charities!

Last night, Brandon and I took our bikes downtown & rode them to dinner, then on a long stroll afterwards! We had such a great time riding around town.  There’s definitely something to be said for walking/biking through downtown, as opposed to driving.

We noticed so many more unique homes that we’ve never seen before. We had driven passed them countless times before, but never took the time to really notice.

After dinner, we had the most gorgeous sunset. My Droid pic does NOT do justice at all, but you can imagine πŸ˜‰

& my OOTD, much appropriate for riding bikes:

I purchased the Echo scarf from Century 21 in NYC!  The jorts are super old -American Eagle, I think.  White shirt is from Banana Republic.  Sandals from Target last summer!

Oh, we also saw Bridesmaids the other night!

This movie was hilarious, but bordering on a little too vulgar for my taste (at times!).  Let’s just say, it’s not a movie you’d really want to watch with your mother, but definitely with your girlfriends!

Parts of this movie had me cringing, other times I was laughing out loud, and in other scenes, I was “aww-ing.”

I probably will never watch it again, it’s just not the kind of movie I could watch over & over, but I am definitely glad we saw it! It’s worth a trip to the theater.

…and, some pictures from The Charities Golf Tournament at Fripp Island last weekend:

silly picture -we used the timer -the camera was sitting on the golf cart!

It rained on Saturday! We sought shelter under the golf cart.  By the way, that’s Brandon’s long time best friend from high school, Jonathan.  They also lived together during their first two years of college.  Sitting on his lap is his girlfriend, Kayla.

I hung out at the daiquiri hole and waited for Brandon to play through.  Here, he had just finished hole #11.

The deer will eat right out of your hands.  We had about eight around us at one time.

Happy Wednesday, loves!
XO

1. May 19, 2011 / 12:04 am

I wish Nashville was more bike friendly! Looks like fun! πŸ™‚
    Also- can't wait to see Bridesmaids!

2. May 19, 2011 / 12:08 am

Looks and sounds like you had 1 amazing weekend! I loved Bridesmaids but went to see it with my mom last Friday night! haha I totally get what you say about it being awkward if you see it with your mom! Yikes! ESP, the opening scene! And then I hated the scene when they all got sick after eating the mexican!! I have a weak stomach! BUT I was laughing so hard I was crying throughout the whole movie! Love your outfits as always!!

3. May 19, 2011 / 1:49 am

Oh, I have been wanting to go bike riding for awhile now…this makes me want to go even more:)

4. May 19, 2011 / 1:50 am

Your hair looks gorgeous all pulled back in a simple pony tail. You look so pulled together and classy… and it's just a simple pony. Am I jealous? Maybe πŸ™‚

5. May 19, 2011 / 2:45 am

Aw, I love biking around, esp downtown! And Bridesmaids is def not a mother daughter movie πŸ˜‰
    I love your scarf from Century 21! Isn't that place insane? I seriously waited in the dressing room line for over an hour and you know what? It was totally worth it. Got a Calvin Klein dress that I wear to work every day for like 50% off. And some other great stuff too!

6. May 19, 2011 / 2:55 am

I will be in Charleston in a few weeks, do you think I could come visit your closet? HA. You have the cutest clothes.

PS. I am loving your short hair.

7. May 19, 2011 / 2:58 am

Charleston looks like such a beautiful place! I have only been there once and I loved it! I didn't get to spend enough time there, though. Anyway, love your outfit and love that dress!

xoxo

8. May 19, 2011 / 2:19 pm

New blogger here πŸ™‚

I saw Bridesmaids Sunday night- some of the humor wasn't really my type but I did laugh a LOT! I agree with you I probably won't be seeing it again or buying it.

You and Brandon are super cute together- glad you had fun in New York as well!

9. May 19, 2011 / 2:28 pm

You looked presh on your biking trip! Glad you liked bridesmaids, I thought it was hilarious and I want Kristin Wiig's hair!

10. May 19, 2011 / 2:43 pm

I am a bridesmaid in less than a month… naturally for the bachelorette next weekend we are starting out night off at the movies to see this!
    Can't wait!

Loving the blog, can't wait to read more!

11. May 19, 2011 / 2:50 pm

ya'll are too cute! you have the most adorable outfits.

12. May 19, 2011 / 6:33 pm

L-O-V-E the dress you are wearing in front of the pool! You are so adorbs.

13. May 19, 2011 / 9:55 pm

This makes me want to get a pink beach cruiser and ride around Greenville.

14. May 21, 2011 / 2:05 pm

Hey! I love your blog, and you're SO incredibly gorgeous! I'm a new follower btw πŸ™‚