1. I’m obsessed with looking at pictures of food on Pinterest.
Makes me want to start cooking right this instant.
See for yourself…
|Baked Crab Rangoons|
|Roasted Veggie Enchiladas|
I’ll stop now with the food.
Making me hungry.
2. I have no clue what “Words with Friends” is.
Is it just like a scrabble game?
Someone enlighten me, because it seems to be a big topic of conversation in the Twitter-verse and I don’t like being out of the loop.
3. I am simply smitten with light grey walls.
So tranquil. I need some grey walls in my life.
4. I’ve mentioned before that, even though I want to start cooking (i.e. #1), I am completely clueless in the kitchen.
This brings me to my confession…
I have no earthly idea what a pressure cooker is.
It kind of looks like a crock pot, sort of like a fryer.
…and well, that’s all I’ve got to say about that.
5. I just have to ask.
Is this weird or absolutely genius?
6. I’ve become the biggest “softy” recently.
So many things make my heart melt, be it a sad or sweet story, or maybe a sweet picture.
You all know that I have a soft spot for baby animals.
Okay, maybe he’s not the most handsome little guy, but how amazing is it to see a hippo, an animal that gets so massive, at this tiny size?
And how sweet is this photo of a grandmother holding her grandchild’s hands?
I hope I can have a similar photo of my Memie & baby’s hands to cherish one day!
7. Online shopping is my drug of choice.
Honestly- I rarely go to stores anymore.
Most online shops have free shipping & possibly even free return shipping, too.
8. I would love to open a small delicatessen one day & serve drinks in mason jars.
That’s enough for tonight.
Hope you all have had a great Wednesday.
We are over the hump!
All photos via Pinterest