Tuesday Temptations

I’ve been very tempted to try…

L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Gloss

I’ve heard that it’s amazing!

The formula has Omega 3s, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil.

Plus, it tastes like vanilla.

SOLD.

I love a gold bangle.

(…especially a set of two that is now on sale on ShopBop.com)

$88    $61

How pretty is this nail polish?

Zoya Nail Polish in Minka can be best described as: A pale, milky beige nude with yellow undertones and a hint of pearly silver shimmer. An opaque, full-coverage nude, especially flattering on skin with neutral and olive tones. (zoya.com)

Tell me that this sandwich doesn’t make your mouth water.

and finally

I am so loving my new French Connection Wizard Wonder dress that I am tempted to wear it to work.

Ok, I kid, but I do want to wear it soon!

XO.

m

1. July 26, 2011 / 4:35 pm

I have never tried that gloss, but I am tempted to now and HELLO that dress is fabulous!

2. July 26, 2011 / 4:53 pm

All of these things are amazing! I love the colors of the lip gloss and nail polish. I've yet to try Zoya but have heard nothing but good things! I've been eyeing the picture of that sandwich on Pinterest and must admit, it looks veryyy tasty! Totally jealous of your dress by the way 🙂

3. July 26, 2011 / 5:06 pm

I love nude/pink nail polishes so I'm gonna have to try out that zoya one!

4. July 26, 2011 / 5:09 pm

I want all of those things! ASAP! Too bad nothing in life is free 🙁 Thanks for sharing though! Window shopping via blogs isn't that bad! haha

5. July 26, 2011 / 5:48 pm

That dress is gorgeous!!

6. July 26, 2011 / 6:00 pm

I just bought a French Connection dress and I LOVE it! Got SO many compliments on it too!!

PS-That Zoya nail polish is supposed to be really good and all natural! Haven't tried it yet though…

7. July 26, 2011 / 6:07 pm

Foodgawker is the BEST food website that I've ever seen!!

8. July 26, 2011 / 6:18 pm

That sandwich is making my stomach growl and I love that dress! French Connection rocks!

9. July 26, 2011 / 6:25 pm

that polish is an amazing color. can't wait to try it out and the bangles are the best, i wear arm candy daily!

10. July 26, 2011 / 7:50 pm

Love, love, love the dress! I can't wait to see how you accessorize it.

11. July 26, 2011 / 9:44 pm

A full coverage nude nail polish? I don't believe it! lol I've been trying to find one for ages, and every one I've tried always requires at least three coats… Gah.

That lip gloss looks gorgeous. If you try it, be sure to let us know what you think! 😉

12. July 26, 2011 / 11:53 pm

That dress is gorgeous. I think I need it, and a place to wear it 🙂

13. July 27, 2011 / 2:08 am

I want everything you just posted!! I may need to try out that lip gloss too, anything that tastes good is a winner in my book!

14. July 27, 2011 / 1:47 pm

I want to try that gloss! I think they have some super fun colors for summer 🙂

15. July 27, 2011 / 6:53 pm

Cousin! No joke the sandwich looks JUST LIKE the Caprese Panini at Il Cortile on King Street where I work! It is DELISHHH

16. July 28, 2011 / 12:43 am

Oh wow that dress is stunning! Looking forward to seeing a picture once you wear it! I'm interested how it looks on (you know how sometimes dresses look so different on then on a hanger or in a picture?!?!)!