I'm loving…

…this J. Crew Double Cloth Townhouse Trench.
It is gorgeous!

I’m torn between the “Vibrant Flame” and “Golden Mustard” color.

$350

I’m loving my new coffee table book, Chanel: Collections and Creations.

I’m loving this idea for an old dresser…

via

How pretty is this Bulova watch?

Bulova

I have to say, I love my Michael Kors watch …but they are everywhere now! I got mine a few years ago & got picked on for wearing such a big watch because they weren’t “in style” then.  While I absolutely love that oversized watches have been on trend over the past year or two, I’m definitely looking into an oversized one that is away from the MK name brand.  Of course, while still keeping my love for MK watches deep in my heart!

any-hoo…

Last, but not least, I’m just loving the moisturizing goodness of my CO Bigelow Spearment Mentha Lip Shine!

via

It has spearmint oil in it & gives the most refreshing cooling sensation.
Plus, it makes your lips super shiny!
(I especially love it on top of my MAC Creme Cup lip stick)

That’s all for today, loves.
Happy Hump Day!

XO.

1. August 24, 2011 / 7:24 pm

That coat is to-die-for gorgeous, and definitely a stand out kind of piece. I also love that lip shine. It feels good and makes my mouth feel fresh.

2. August 24, 2011 / 7:31 pm

That coat is gorgeous! Also a great idea for the dresser!

3. August 24, 2011 / 7:42 pm

Oh my gosh that coat needs to be in my closet right now.

4. August 24, 2011 / 8:22 pm

I was in the same boat with watches however my love affair is with my ToyWatch. I received it a couple of years ago and it's huge. I bought a Phillip Stein that has a lot of class, interchangeable bands and just big enough face. Stein's also have a chip in them that are supposed to help chill you out! You should look into it…love mine. 🙂

5. August 24, 2011 / 8:26 pm

I have been a Mentha Lip Shine addict for years now! Love what they did with that old dresser! Too cute!

6. August 24, 2011 / 9:52 pm

hey Megan, I just bought a Bigelow lip shine too. Absolutely love mine :)))
    By the way, I want that Chanel book!!! I know what I'm asking for my birthday:)

7. August 25, 2011 / 1:47 am

love that coat! so classic. i also dig the new coffee table book and of course the lip shine. it is a staple in my purse 🙂

8. August 25, 2011 / 3:45 am

Love all this stuff, but I'm really intrigued by that dresser idea! There is an old dresser at my parents that would be perfect for doing a project like that, so thanks for the inspiration! Also, that coat is amazing.

9. August 25, 2011 / 4:06 am

I love the trench and I definitely vote for the golden mustard! I think it is going to be such a huge color for fall! Love it!

sweetmagnoliastyle.blogspot.com

10. August 25, 2011 / 4:42 am

I adore my Bulova watch! And I think you'll be a bombshell in the "Vibrant Flame"!

11. August 25, 2011 / 11:46 am

I LOVE the oversize watch look! I have loved it for quite some time now too! I have a few oversized watched. A fossil one and a white one. I wanna get a MK one but I dont wanna be like everyone else so I go my own way! LOL!

12. August 25, 2011 / 12:27 pm

I love this trench. so cute. I also am a huge fan of the mint lip gloss!

13. August 25, 2011 / 7:51 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

14. August 25, 2011 / 8:08 pm

Hi Megan! I recently stumbled upon your blog and I am obsessed! Love all of your style/fashion picks, keep 'em coming! xx

15. August 25, 2011 / 8:34 pm

I love everything from this post!

16. August 25, 2011 / 8:35 pm

Hi Megan – I just recently stumbled upon your blog and I'm obsessed! Love all of your fashion picks, keep 'em coming! 🙂

17. August 27, 2011 / 2:48 am

that coat is just amazing! I LOVE IT!

18. August 27, 2011 / 2:57 pm

You're right MK watches are EVERYWHERE! I still can't take mine off though – love it too too much 🙂

MEGAN LAND
    xx

19. August 27, 2011 / 4:12 pm

Ohh, I love the red trench. I have wanted one for so long yet for some reason I never end up splurging. I did buy a red jacket/cape this week and some skinny red jeans. I'm love the color red for Razorback fall and to wear in the winter!

20. August 29, 2011 / 10:52 am

Red Trench coat is Stunning! I was thinking about getting MK watch, but you right they are everywhere, so maybe I should reconsider!

XO,
    Yelena

21. August 29, 2011 / 2:36 pm

I swooned over that coat when I saw it in the J. Crew catalog last week! Too funny, you posted about the watch–I did a post about MK watches last week! Finally, I'm going to have to try that lip shine–I use Rosebud Mint Lip Salve and love it and yours sounds similar!