Makeup Organization

I’ve taken this post from the blog, Everything Fabulous

I’ve had makeup organization on the brain, so I just had to share these photos with you! I love seeing how other people organize their beauty items.

I keep my makeup in a large professional train case (which I love), but keep my everyday items in my makeup vanity drawer.

My vanity makeup is organized with cheap-o plastic trays, which are begging to be replaced ASAP.

Perhaps I’ll do a “What’s in my vanity” post soon!

How do keep your makeup organized?

XO.

1. August 28, 2011 / 8:37 pm

I use a big trunk that has an upper and lower section. The top holds my brushes, and the bottom holds my makeup. I love the idea of a board like this, http://pinterest.com/pin/144486408/ so you can see everything, but I'm not sure if it would work out to well.

2. August 28, 2011 / 9:15 pm

Right now my make up in the cheap plastic stack-able drawers my vanity def needs an update!

3. August 29, 2011 / 1:11 am

this is a great idea 🙂 i have a lil container for all my make up 🙂 xo

4. August 29, 2011 / 1:26 am

My makeup is so disorganized… I kind of just throw it all in my makeup bag and wish for the best. I need a new system. Or really a system in general haha.

5. August 29, 2011 / 1:31 am

ooooh please do;
    i like seeing all this stuff tooooo

6. August 29, 2011 / 3:31 am

Ah thanks for doing this post !!! In our new house, I will have my own vanity and have been trying to decide how I will organize it all.

Can't wait to see what you end up doing.

7. August 29, 2011 / 8:16 am

i read the same post on EF, and I've found so inspiring: my drawers are such a mess…
    Have a lovely day
    Sara C.

8. August 29, 2011 / 12:45 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have any drawers in my bathroom – but I do use mason jars for everything that can stand up.

9. August 29, 2011 / 1:46 pm

You're making me want to go home and organize! In short–my makeup is NOT organized! It's in a zippered makeup bag sitting on my vanity. I need to get situated because I'd at least save some time every day…not digging things out!

10. August 29, 2011 / 2:23 pm

I'm obsessed with seeing how other people arrange things. I'm kind of a compulsive rearranger, so it feeds my needs lol

11. August 30, 2011 / 1:34 am

Last year I broke down and bought the acrylic make-up case that I saw watching The Kardashian's and it changed my life. I love having everything organized.