1. Brandon and I started shag lessons last night!
The “shag” is South Carolina’s state dance.
I’ve talked about it in more detail here.
We’ve been promising each other that we’d take lessons for so long now.
We both know the basic steps, but wanted to start from square one together so that we can (hopefully) be really great shaggers one day!
2. I went to Mt. Pleasant’s brand new Trader Joe’s for the first time last night & completely got overwhelmed. Actually, it was my first time at a TJ’s period. It was a fairly quick trip because we didn’t have much time to browse around …and I’m in the process of moving, so I didn’t want to get any refrigerated items.
Let’s just say that I walked out with a $3 bottle of wine & was on my way.
I had to buy something, right?
3. However, Brandon and I did have time to go to Whole Foods before shag because I was on a mission there & knew exactly what I wanted.
Thanks to my friend, Cody, at One Hungry Runner, I just had to get these babies:
They have 70% less fat than regular potato chips. Also, they taste so much better than regular potato chips, too.
Buy them from Whole Foods, buy them from Amazon, heck…steal them from your Momma -it doesn’t matter how you acquire them.
You will thank me.
4. Oh yes, did you catch that I am in the process of moving? I’m getting off work a little early today to pick up the keys to my new townhouse. Words can’t express how happy I am to be back in my own place!
Pictures to come 🙂
5. Tax-free weekend is coming on Friday to South Carolina. I’m debating on taking advantage of the savings & using some saved money to buy this:
I love my speedy, but really want a tote! The size of the Neverfull GM would be perfect for all of my
junk lovely belongings.
…and hey, my birthday is coming on August 10, so it would just be an early birthday present to myself 🙂
Happy Tuesday, loves.