five on friday

#1.

Obsessed isn’t even the word when it comes to how I feel about Mulberry bags.

get yours here

#2.

We are heading back to Clemson this weekend to see our Tigers continue this undefeated record (we hope)!

Going on a hike on Sunday while we’re in the upstate area.

Can’t wait to see the fall foliage!

#3.

These have been added to my mental wishlist.

I have the leopard ones & they are super comfy!

Tory Burch Sophie Wedge – $295

#4.

Congrats to Lindsey at Turtles and Pearls for winning the Nena Von pillow cover of her choice!

How could you ever decide with all of these gorgey options?

Nena Von

#5.

I’ve got an announcement to make…SOON!

Xo.

1. October 21, 2011 / 5:26 pm

Hi. I think I remember you writing before that you have the Clarisonic face brush. Since I saw your post yesterday about the Sephora FF event (thanks for sharing!!!), I'm making a list of things that I want to get. Should I make the jump for the face brush???

Thanks! I love your blog.

2. October 21, 2011 / 5:43 pm

You might end up beating my team! Excited to hear your big announcement!

3. October 21, 2011 / 7:03 pm

Have fun this weekend! I'm actually relieved we (Gamecocks) don't have a game this weekend after all of our recent happenings. 🙂

4. October 21, 2011 / 7:34 pm

My mom has those TB wedges in tan and they are the best! They go with everything. Dying for a Mulberry Bag but the Hubs thinks Louis are a ridiculous price so I'm sure he probably won't ever let me get one.

5. October 21, 2011 / 8:14 pm

i didnt know you were a gamma phi!

6. October 21, 2011 / 8:26 pm

Mulberry bags are TDF, I catch myself eyeing them all the time.. Too bad their price tag is so heavy otherwise my closet would be filled with them in every color 🙂

7. October 22, 2011 / 1:07 am

What's the announcement!?!?!I forget that you are a gamma phi like moi!!! 🙂

PS you have the best handwriting EVER!!!!

8. October 22, 2011 / 1:50 pm

You are going to make us wait for a surprise?! Please tell soon!!

9. October 22, 2011 / 7:47 pm

I am so excited! I love all of them. And those wedges are to-die-for. I need a job.