Happy October

I feel like I start every month off by saying, “Where did this last month go?”

But it’s true …. time is flying by!

I saw Christmas decorations out in stores today.

Was tempted to by a new ornament, but held back.

pinterest

Today was a windows-open kind of day.

I’m thankful for October because it finally feels like Fall!

Cleaned.

Wore leggings, an over-sized sweater, and a scarf.

Made some dandy purchases at the new Saks Off Fifth at the Charleston Tangers.

Watched my Clemson Tigers make their way to a sweet, sweet victory.

It has been a good day, friends.

Happy Saturday!

Xo.

1. October 2, 2011 / 3:14 am

It finally started to feel like fall today in Florida! That's exciting about Clemson, my Aggies lost 🙁

2. October 2, 2011 / 2:26 pm

I am so jealous you can still keep your windows open. I live in Michigan and it's already too cold for that. HOWEVER…I am with you on the leggings and oversized sweater!

XO
    Leigh

3. October 2, 2011 / 4:18 pm

Sounds like a great day! The weather here in Memphis is amazing too!

4. October 2, 2011 / 5:48 pm

I couldn't have been happier after last night's game — a beautiful victory making us 5-0!

I agree that September flew by! Wasn't Labor Day just last weekend?!

-Sarah-

5. October 2, 2011 / 6:10 pm

It was a great day in Charleston yesterday! We walked around Charles Towne Landing! So pretty!

6. October 2, 2011 / 10:37 pm

Too funny – I went to Saks Off Fifth yesterday as well and spent wayy too much money! I love the cool weather.. happy October 🙂

7. October 3, 2011 / 1:41 am

I may or may not have purchased a Christmas ornament at Hallmark last week…yes, it's true 😉 sounds like you had a great start to October! hope you have a great night, love! xoxo {av}

8. October 4, 2011 / 3:55 am

Happy October to you as well! I may or may not have bought a Christmas ornament last week, so don't feel bad if you do! xx

9. October 4, 2011 / 3:17 pm

It has been great weather here too!