Loves, Bedroom Questions Answered, and an OOTD

LOVES:

Johannes Huebl’s style.

This is how all men should dress!

I’m loving this photo of Princess Diana.

She was such a stylish woman.

Now that my hair is finally growing back out to a good length, what do I want to do?

Cut it again.

I probably won’t end up taking the plunge (at least not anytime too soon), but how gorgeous is Jen’s hair in this picture (well, and always)?

How amazing does this cookie dough dip look?

…the best part is, it’s healthy!!

Check out the recipe to see for yourself.

(hint: it has chickpeas in it!)

As for the questions that some of you asked regarding my bedroom…

The white studded chair is by HD Couture.  Fabulous find from TJ Maxx!

My down comforter is from Bed Bath & Beyond. Just recently purchased it in August.  Sorry, I can’t remember the brand name! But it’s actually “down alternative,” a.k.a. it can be washed at home, rather than dry clean only.

Mom found the vanity at a thrift store years ago for $100! She can find some great things for a steal!

…and my OOTD:

Sorry it’s blurry!

(Banana Republic wrap dress and shoes)

Cheers to Hump Day!

Xo.

all images, except OOTD, via Pinterest

1. October 12, 2011 / 4:15 pm

That is a beautiful man. Seriously. I was watching Friends last night and envying her hair — it's always been so pretty.

2. October 12, 2011 / 4:16 pm

I love the way he dresses.

And cute outfit!

3. October 12, 2011 / 4:41 pm

Gosh I love Jen's hair!!! Your heels are cute!

4. October 12, 2011 / 5:19 pm

That man is too good looking! Sheesh, i'm drooling over here!

I love the fact that I'm not the only person who grows their hair to a good length and then wants to cut it again!(I'm going on four years now from the stacked bob and it's right past my shoulders! My hair doesn't grow)

Hope you have a good day! 🙂

5. October 12, 2011 / 5:35 pm

Olivia's BF has the best style ever. Lets be honest they are the most stylish couple. He is so hot. I am saving these pics to show Matt when he gest home tonight for outfit inspirations, although I know he will laugh in my face. The sweater jeans combo is my fav!

6. October 12, 2011 / 8:17 pm

Olivia is a style icon of mine…if only I could get the hubs to dress like her BF. Oh well we've come a long way since the early days. I love your OOTD, very chic.

7. October 12, 2011 / 8:45 pm

Great shoes!! And Olivias boyfriend is beyond hot & a wonderful dresser!! Thanks for sharing girl! xox

8. October 12, 2011 / 8:52 pm

wow he dresses so well but still maintains his masculinity! not easy to do!! and you would look fab with any hair length but I love my long in the winter =]

9. October 12, 2011 / 8:53 pm

That is one man that knows how to dress! Such a babe!

10. October 12, 2011 / 10:06 pm

Wow they both look amazing! I have always loved Olivia's bold necklaces. I feel the same about my hair, I want to cut it but at the same time I will probably be too big of a chicken and keep it long. And your shoes are To.Die.For!

Whitney @ cwdavenport.blogspot.com

11. October 12, 2011 / 10:13 pm

Completely agree with the Johannes Huebl and how men should dress… now if only they'd give us stylish females free reign to dress them..
    A girl can dream right? haha

xx

12. October 12, 2011 / 11:37 pm

Love your OOTD! And I've always loved Jennifer Aniston's hair that length – my favorite!

13. October 13, 2011 / 1:39 am

Your outfit is adorable!
    xoxo
    sc

14. October 13, 2011 / 7:38 am

I heart your blog! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

Please check out my blog when you get a chance.
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

15. October 13, 2011 / 12:37 pm

I've had that dip before, soooo yummy!
    xo
    Kate

16. October 13, 2011 / 4:55 pm

That is absolutely how all men should dress 😉

17. October 13, 2011 / 7:29 pm

that guy is gorgeous!!! and all men should dress like that! love your outfit girl

18. October 13, 2011 / 8:42 pm

That guy is gorgeous. Not to mention, his style is perfect. My dream boyfriend style is Dex from Something Borrowed. I love button downs on the beach 🙂

19. October 15, 2011 / 1:45 am

I am loving that photo of Princess Diana as well. I was looking at that earlier thinking HOW in the world could Prince Charles go for Camilla?!!? I actually have a question for you – I have been looking for a gold watch!! Do you have any recommendations?? I have been eyeing Michael Kors, but wondering if you have any other suggestions!! xo

20. October 17, 2011 / 2:57 pm

OMG- you are too cute! I just found your blog and have been reading every post! I'm a new follower for sure:)