holly jolly

Well, I’m back at it after a nice, long Christmas break.  But, one week (& two days!) is never quite long enough.  My excuse for not blogging during this time is that my parents have the slowest internet connection known to man.  Sorry Mom, but you do.

Hope Santa was very good to all of you!  He spoiled us. Oh, and thanks for the recommendations in the vanity vs. jewelry armoire battle!  Santa/Brandon agreed with all of you & brought me the armoire.  And, thanks to my parents, Brandon, and his parents, I have three new pieces of jewelry to put in it!

New Yurman link bracelet from Mom & Dad…

This next piece is an ametrine ring …a rare combination of an amethyst and a citrine occuring in the same crystal.  I love how unique it is! (from B)

Love this gorgeous necklace from Brandon’s parents!

It was a very merry Christmas!

Obsessed with these new Tory Burch Revas.

This is a photo taken the day after Christmas at Brandon’s house.  His family hosted an oyster roast for close family friends from Brandon’s younger years.

We even got some wedding planning done started while I was home.

possible reception venue?
ornament that I’ve had on my dresser since I was eight years old!

our “Just Engaged” ornament from my mom

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post with tips/advice/personal experiences from their own catholic weddings!  I know everything, including the time of day, will all work out perfectly …eventually!

Hope you all had the very best Christmas.

Cheers to 2012!

Xo.

1. December 30, 2011 / 4:11 pm

I got some Revas too and I love them!

2. December 30, 2011 / 4:21 pm

Oh my goodness… My parents have the slooooowest internet as well!! When I was home it kept dropping my video uploads because it "didn't recognize a signal" it was going so slow!! lol… I don't know how they live with it 🙂 I love your Yurman pieces… So pretty and classic!! Good luck with the wedding planning!!

3. December 30, 2011 / 4:23 pm

ok, where are the bracelets and red coat from? LOVE 🙂

4. December 30, 2011 / 4:23 pm

ok where are the bracelets and red coat from? LOVE 🙂

5. December 30, 2011 / 4:50 pm

love everything about this post! What a cute "just engaged" ornament!

6. December 30, 2011 / 6:54 pm

lovely christmas! the ring is gorgeous. ok, so this is weird, but in the shoe pic, look at the mirror on the wall. it's sort of tory burch shaped! haha

7. December 30, 2011 / 7:15 pm

What a great Chrstimas you had!! Love the jewelry! I got new Revas too and love them 🙂

8. December 31, 2011 / 1:19 am

that ornament is so cute! love your bracelets too 🙂

9. December 31, 2011 / 3:07 am

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Love the Revas and the just engaged ornament 🙂 I hope all the wedding planning is getting a little bit easier!!

xO
    Jamie

10. December 31, 2011 / 5:00 pm

I love, love, love that red coat! Where did you get it?

11. December 31, 2011 / 5:33 pm

looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family! that ring is beyond gorgeous and i love those revas! (any advice on how to best break them in? i'm fully realizing the pain that comes with my new pair…) best wishes for a healthy and happy new year, doll!

12. December 31, 2011 / 9:05 pm

What a merry Christmas – gorgeous jewelry! Thank you so much for the fabulous Charleston recommendations! Any fabulous Sunday brunch spots for New Years Day? Happy engaged new year! xo

13. January 3, 2012 / 1:07 am

love the yurman link bracelet!
    that is next on my "list"! haha

also the engagement ornament is adorable.. we also got one and a just married one this year for christmas!!
    (we got engaged and married this year!)
    love your posts!!

lovelovelove,
    moo.

14. January 3, 2012 / 7:44 pm

Let me tell you, we are getting married in a Catholic church in September and it broke my heart to find out we could get married either at 1:00pm or 7:30pm. That's it! I was like, are you kidding me?!?! So we ended up deciding on the 1:00pm slot and I am actually starting to warm up to. I didn't want my guests starving and waiting for dinner, so we are doing a late lunch and drinks. I'm excited because now we get to party with family and friends all day long!! Good luck!