Meet Our Photographer!

Picking a photographer will probably end up being the hardest decision throughout my entire wedding planning process.  Charleston has an abundance of extremely talented photographers, each with a varying quality that makes he or she special.  I’ve looked at (what seems like) hundreds of photographer’s websites, trying desperately to decide whether I wanted to go with someone with a more artistic style or with a more clean-cut approach to capturing important moments.  I truly believe that the photographer we picked encompasses both of these qualities in her work.  Her photography is timeless, but yet she still brings a stylistic edge to every photo she takes -an edge that makes her photos unlike any other photographer’s.  I’m thrilled to say that our wedding photographer is… (drum roll please)

Marni Rothschild!

squeeee!!!

Xo-M

1. March 14, 2012 / 3:29 am

Picking a wedding photographer is definitely one of the hardest decisions to make. I had an entire spreadsheet of about 20 laid out, widdled it down to 2, then sat on the decision for like almost a month! I ended up picking Akil Bennett, and I picked him because I felt that his photos were artistic and classic, a perfect balance. Congrats on picking one, its a big hurdle!

2. March 14, 2012 / 12:29 pm

Marni is taking my wedding photos in a week! She also did our engagement session and bridal portrait. She's done an amazing job so far, and I cannot wait for her to do the wedding! I've really enjoyed working with her and think you will be very pleased with your choice.

3. March 14, 2012 / 2:28 pm

I love love love your photographer. The pictures are classic and romantic! How exciting!

4. March 14, 2012 / 2:39 pm

You are going to LOVE working with Marni! She was my photographer, too. She did a fantastic job and took beautiful pictures. I just loved her and I recommend her to everyone! Congrats, lady!!! 🙂

5. March 14, 2012 / 2:40 pm

You are going to love working with Marni!! She was our photographer, too! I just loved her. She did a great job and took beautiful photos! I recommend her to everyone. Congrats, lady!! Enjoy! 🙂

6. March 14, 2012 / 3:18 pm

How exciting!!! 🙂 These pictures look AMAZING!!!

7. March 14, 2012 / 3:39 pm

So awesome! She was booked for my date, love her work!!

Hope wedding planning is coming along great.

8. March 14, 2012 / 6:56 pm

Small world….one of the brides pictured is a sorority sister from college 🙂

9. March 15, 2012 / 3:57 pm

good choice!! she does beautiful work.

10. March 16, 2012 / 1:08 pm

These are amazing photos. You will be so happy with your choice!