spring wants

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

As each day passes, I get more and more ready for long summer days.  I daydream about bright colors and the pretty sunshine.  These are some items that I’ve got my eyes on.  The most classic boat tote.  Even though I already own one, it’s more of a necessity than a “want.”  The prettiest coral lipstick you’ve ever placed on your pout …trust.  A cool, minty polish for your tootsies.  Neon and a statement necklace ….enough said.  Finally, a flirty, feminine dress that comes in the prettiest shade of yellow, too.  All on the list.

Xo-M

P.S.  It has been a whole week since my last post.  Woo!

Whenever that happens, it’s because I’m overwhelmed with work or other engagements.

Wednesdays are now supposed to be for wedding posts, but I decided to go with a normal one since I haven’t talked to you in a week!  I hope to get back to regular posting now.  Thanks for sticking around!!

1. March 29, 2012 / 12:45 am

I have definitely been eyeing that necklace fo weeks! I'm so glad I now know where I can get it – thanks for sharing!
    PS: I own one of those tote bags from LLbean and I love it, but I was slightly disapointed that it didn't have any inside pockets to store things – everything just kind of fell to tbe bottom! So If you're an organized freak like me haha then they have a great one with pockets from Lands' End. I use the medium one to carry my laptop and such and the large one is a great overnight bag!

2. March 29, 2012 / 1:31 am

mint candy apple is one of my faves 🙂 i also love turquoise and caicos

3. March 29, 2012 / 2:46 am

Love that necklace and the polish color!! Great picks! 🙂

the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

4. March 29, 2012 / 2:54 am

I love that shade of nail polish and that necklace is so fun! Would love that for dressing up maxi dresses this summer.

5. March 29, 2012 / 2:35 pm

I've been dying for one of those YSL lipsticks for like a year. So hard to justify the price but the packaging would make me happy every time I looked at it. 🙂 I'm all about some mint and coral (separate or together) this spring/summer. Great minds think alike. 🙂

6. March 29, 2012 / 4:26 pm

I love everything that is on your list. Great picks!!

7. March 29, 2012 / 10:09 pm

Great minds think alike I blogged about the bauble bar necklace yesterday! Love it I ended up ordering just the single pink one but really wanted the double one too!

8. March 30, 2012 / 2:07 pm

I love all of this! I'm loving mint and coral right now, so those all look gorgeous!