Thursday Mixed Bag

OOTD for work:

This entire outfit, minus the shoes, is from Banana Republic.  Didn’t plan it that way, but it just happened.  It’s all in stores now.  The pants are fabulous -excellent material & comfortable! Great for work.

Sweater: Gold Button Sweater Jacket, Blouse: Pintuck Shell, Pants: Sloan Crop,

Shoes: Tory  Burch Metallic Revas

Flowers Brandon gave me for reaching 1000 followers…

Speaking of,

THANK YOU, all of you, for following my blog.  I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t have your support.  Your sweet comments make my day and give me the motivation to keep it going.  I started this little ol’ blog about a year and a half ago.  I had no idea it would be more than a summer project.  It’s been such a fun way of keeping my mind stimulated with creative ideas.  Plus, I’ve met some very special ladies along the way -some that live on the other side of the country! What an amazing opportunity this blog has become.

So, for a ton of little reasons …thank you.

Switching gears again…

I’ve really had an obsession with mirrored furniture lately -probably since Brandon gave me my mirrored jewelry armoire for Christmas.

images via pinterest

I’m working on convincing Brandon that, when we get married, we will need a dark, espresso canopy king bed (with white bedding) & mirrored night-stands.  Much like this (from Pottery Barn):

Happy Thursday, loves!

I’ll even throw in a fist pump out of excitement that tomorrow is Friday 🙂

Xo.

1. March 8, 2012 / 9:14 pm

Do you have a Home Goods near you? They always have fabulous mirrored furniture for much cheaper than regular home stores. I want that Master Bedroom!

2. March 8, 2012 / 9:32 pm

As always love your outfit! That color green is one of my absolute favorites. Can never go wrong with it! And wow, congrats on 1,000 followers!

3. March 8, 2012 / 10:02 pm

I love the sloan fit pants. I actually have on my crops currently. I tried the straight leg pant they have in Sloan and the bottoms were too wide and not slim to the leg liek these. Bummer.

4. March 8, 2012 / 10:04 pm

Love your outfit!

Congrats on 1,000!

5. March 9, 2012 / 12:46 am

Congrats on 1,000..I have loved your blog from the day I started following it! Just like you, I am obsessed with mirrored furniture too! Let me know if you find any good pieces.

6. March 9, 2012 / 3:27 am

Love the outfit! And I've also recently been loving mirrored furniture!

Congrats on 1,000!

7. March 9, 2012 / 1:08 pm

Love the green shell, congrats on hitting 1,000, and loving mirrored furniture too!

8. March 9, 2012 / 2:44 pm

Love your blog, you always have such different material & it's always inspiring! I would love to see a post about your decorating style (with pics of your adorable place!) because I would love to get some home inspiration 🙂

9. March 9, 2012 / 2:44 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

10. March 9, 2012 / 2:45 pm

Ahh love your room! Please please do a post with some decorating ideas from your place – it's adorable!

11. March 9, 2012 / 7:18 pm

Thanks so much for your tips on Charleston! We took a carriage ride and loved it and also had dinner at Coast the first night – wonderful recommendation! Thanks again! Congrats on 1000 followers! xo

12. March 10, 2012 / 11:47 am

I love mirrored furniture too!! I have some of the Hayworth pieces from Pier 1 and I just love them. My dad keeps telling me that if I move to NYC next year I'll have to leave them behind and I am digging my heels in… There's nothing prettier!! I have to have them!! 🙂

13. March 10, 2012 / 3:06 pm

I love your blog, especially the cute outfit updates! Whyyyy did you have to put up that green top from Banana? So cute, my favorite color, and I had a reward coupon. Just ordered it online, I think I got the last one! 🙂

14. March 10, 2012 / 3:08 pm

I love your blog, especially the cute outfit updates! Whyyy did you have to post that green top from Banana? So cute, my favorite color, AND I had a reward coupon. I just ordered it online, I think I got the last one! 🙂