Obsessions {birthday edition!}

I have a birthday approaching and while I’d be a happy girl with a cupcake and a day off from work, it never hurts to dream a little.  Right?

Yellow Gold & Diamond “Love” Ring

I saw this ring at a jewelry show I went to with Brandon and his parents.  Since then, I haven’t been able to get it off my mind.  It’s so dainty and sweet.  Emily Maynard wears one, but I wanted it first. 😉

Louis Vuitton Cosmetic Pouch GM

All day long, I’m pulling out my cosmetic pouch out of my purse.  I’m such a beauty junkie that this pouch would be a dream to own!

Tilly Maison Midi Lucite Tray

I’ve wanted one of these for so long but for some reason, I’ve never actually ordered one!  I really, really love that middle design.  The midi size seems to be the perfect size for any woman’s vanity essentials. 😉

Jennifer Zeuner 40″ Baby Cross Necklace

Tory Burch Robinson Continental Zip Wallet

(new email subscribers get 10% off!)

Because she’s so darn pretty …and because I need a new one.

…and while we’re at it,

Tory Burch Robinson East-West Tote

What would you put on your birthday wish list?

Xo-M

1. July 19, 2012 / 3:09 pm

I just ordered my Tilly Maison tray the other day and can't wait to get it in! I had a hard time deciding, but went with the mint green and gold confetti one! I also just ordered a sideways cross off etsy for only around $25 and worth every penny! As for the love ring, I love that one, but just came across this website today with similar ideas..http://namesring.com/

Check it out! The LV cosmetic pouch has been at top of my list, too. And of course, you can't go wrong with Tory Burch! We have a lot in common;)

Happy early birthday!

2. July 19, 2012 / 3:18 pm

Love your bday list! Great items. Loving that tray.

3. July 19, 2012 / 3:36 pm

I just had to comment since your list looks very similar to my own! If you are going to get anything…you must go for the Tory Burch Robinson tote. My boyfriend got me the same bag for my birthday this past April-and out of all my bags it is by far the most versatile! And so well made! The structure is perfect for work and it goes with literally everything…not to mention I get a ton of compliments on it whenever I wear it! Happy early birthday 🙂

4. July 19, 2012 / 3:39 pm

loving all of these things!! I'm sure you'll getting something on your list 😉

5. July 19, 2012 / 4:29 pm

Love that lucite tray! I have been searching for one for my vanity and this one is perfect! It's going on my birthday wish list for sure.

6. July 19, 2012 / 4:39 pm

yes, I'd be happy with anything on that list, too! 🙂 I really want one of those Tilly Maison trays!

7. July 19, 2012 / 5:13 pm

I love those trays! I'm definitely going to have to look into purchasing one of my very own! Thanks for sharing 🙂

8. July 19, 2012 / 6:16 pm

Love the trays!! Might have to look into those…

Right now I'm dying for this bangle by Nicholas Lane Jewelry! It comes in sterling as well, but I'm thinking I like the gold! I also love the fact that he's local to Charleston, SC! His stuff is just great!

9. July 19, 2012 / 7:48 pm

Fun finds! Love that ring and that Tory Burch purse!

10. July 19, 2012 / 11:08 pm