reflections

Ok, I’m having major mirror envy.  I’m on the hunt for the perfect one (that’s not going to cost an arm and a leg) to create a vignette in my living room.  I love the starburst mirror, but I feel like it’s so …done.  Of course, that still may not stop me because I’ve wanted one for so long.

cococozy

I just love this Allen + Roth Quatrefoil Octagon Mirror.  Can you believe it’s only $52?

decorpad

Maybe I could paint her white to create a look similar to this

Can’t get enough of this carved mirror’s bold color…

via

…and you’ve got to love something glamorous like this.

via

Now, for the starburst mirror.  I mean, you really can’t go wrong.

The one I’d really like is the Kenroy Home Reyes Mirror

but, for $25, how can you resist this little pretty from Target?

via

Alas, I will always love this scalloped mirror from Ballard Designs.  Sad it’s no longer available!

Xo-M

1. July 30, 2012 / 5:11 pm

Super cute mirrors! I love the first one from Lowes even! And the cute starburst mirror from Target is such a good deal! 🙂

2. July 30, 2012 / 5:50 pm

love the quatrefoil mirrors! thats my vote!

3. July 30, 2012 / 6:00 pm

I'm a total sucker for mirrors also. That first pic is amazing, the more, the better! Haha. Venetian mirrors are my favorite. I agree with you…so glamorous looking!

4. July 30, 2012 / 7:33 pm

I'm in love with all of these! Can't believe the quatrefoil one is only $52, what a steal.

5. July 30, 2012 / 8:13 pm

I love quatrefoil mirrors. I have admired Centsational Girl's for a long time. Hope you find just the one you're looking for!

6. July 31, 2012 / 12:55 am

I just did a blog post about the Allen + Roth mirror! It is my favorite mirror and it was the most inexpensive. You can't beat it for the price. 🙂

7. July 31, 2012 / 1:30 am

Hi, New follower here!

Love your blog and style<3

Huge mirror fan myself, I always want them in every room, it's just such a great way to spread light around!
    The teal one is my favorite, great statement piece 🙂

8. July 31, 2012 / 5:30 am

I love the idea of decorating with mirrors, but I often have trouble justifying the price tag!! Lately I've been drooling over some of the beautiful mirrors from Z.Gallerie, but I just don't know if I should splurge or not. I love the quatrefoil mirror you posted!! It's classic, simple, and such a great price!!

9. August 6, 2012 / 10:46 pm

I love mirrors! They make the tiniest of rooms look bigger!!!