Wedding Wednesday {shoes}

In my opinion, the bride’s shoes are just as important as the dress, even though they’re hidden under layers and layers of tulle.  I originally thought I wanted a pair of nude Louboutins to wear so that I could get lots of use out of them after my wedding day.  As I’ve perused countless photos on wedding blogs, my eyes have been more attracted to the richer tones and more intricate designs.  Here are some pretties for you…

(I mean, seriously? I would never take those off.)

I’ve been thinking about what my wedding shoes photos will look like since the evening I got engaged.  (Ok, maybe before then.)  Mom and I are soon going to take a trip to Charlotte to shop for the perfect pair.  Here are a handful that have caught my eye, although I’m hoping to fall in love with a pair that I have yet to discover!

Jimmy Choo ‘Vamp’ Sandal

Jimmy Choo ‘Senora’ Sandal

…I’m quite drawn to the bows 🙂

Valentino Couture Bow d’Orsay Pump

Valentino Jewelry Couture Bow d’Orsay Pump

Valentino Metallic Nappa Couture Bow Platform Pump

Kate Spade New York Robin

…and for that Sex and the City moment!

Manolo Blahnik ‘Hangis’ Jeweled Pump

Xo-M

1. July 18, 2012 / 3:22 pm

I think you have to have fun shoes that reflect your personality! I got married in January and wore sparkly red ugg boots and it was one of my favorite secret details!

2. July 18, 2012 / 3:24 pm

My friend got a pair of "Choos" for her wedding at Coplon's (boutiques in Greenville and Charlotte) for $180. They were a platinum color. She now wears them to work 🙂

3. July 18, 2012 / 3:29 pm

I love the Jimmy Choo Vamp Sandal. You won't run the risk of "walking out" of the shoe since it has the ankle straps. Also, you can wear these shoes over and over again!

4. July 18, 2012 / 3:30 pm

You could never go wrong with the blue SATC manolo…Sweet Jesus, I love that shoe…

5. July 18, 2012 / 3:32 pm

The Loubi's in the first picture are seriously my dream shoe. I knew a girl who had them as her wedding shoes they were seriously breathtaking!

6. July 18, 2012 / 3:46 pm

Ahhh those valentino jewelry bow pumps are to die for!!

7. July 18, 2012 / 4:04 pm

I love the second image! But, I love the MB's just as much. I can't wait to have all my bridesmaids sign the bottom of my shoes when I get married – I think it's such a sweet idea!

8. July 18, 2012 / 4:44 pm

I am just going to be honest, unless you will wear them often don't spend a fortune! I had planned to wear white Loubs but how often would I wear them, never!!! Looking back , that $500 went to things that were more important on our day! I had beautiful Badgley Mischka shoes that came off right before the reception :)!

9. July 18, 2012 / 4:49 pm

I love all the shoes you showed… but the SATC moment is my favorite! 🙂

10. July 18, 2012 / 7:48 pm

ahhh you're so lucky you can wear heels! I would tower over Cameron if I wore heels so I'm going to wear flats. Can't wait to see which pair you decide on!

11. July 18, 2012 / 8:28 pm

I love all of your choices, but I own the Valentino D'orsay (in patent and regular leather) and I do not recommend them at all!!! I sized down an entire size, and they stretched out so badly after the first wear that they are barely wearable anymore 🙁

12. July 18, 2012 / 8:53 pm

I love the MB's! Such a SATC moment for sure!

13. July 18, 2012 / 10:11 pm

My favorites are the Valentino Jewelry Couture Bow d'Orsay Pump! For sure!!

14. July 19, 2012 / 12:01 am

Fun! I had gorgeous shoes but regret that they were satin white. Wish I would have done something I could wear again.

15. July 19, 2012 / 11:48 am

This comment has been removed by the author.

16. July 19, 2012 / 12:30 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

17. July 19, 2012 / 1:07 pm

love the valentinos!!! def get something nude or off white or pink to match the bmaid dresses (yes I have been following the wedding updates). I had to go flat with mine because I didn't want to be taller than my husband!!

18. July 27, 2012 / 2:31 am

If you can't find the perfect pair here in Charlotte then you won't find one! If you need any shopping/eating ideas or details let me know! I love this city so much!

19. August 16, 2012 / 6:08 am

I agree with you.You are suggest the so many wonderful shoe design.Thanks for this useful information.

Wedding Sandals