1. September 8, 2012 / 3:42 am

I was really hoping for a taupe nude color for fall. Hmph. But I do like Head Mistress as well. Gotta stick with my pinks 🙂

2. September 8, 2012 / 4:55 am

I have miss fancy pants and it looks like a grey-beige-ish color. I just bought recessionista and can't wait to use it!

3. September 8, 2012 / 5:29 am

I love nail polish ! Cute colors !

4. September 8, 2012 / 6:47 am

I'm not a huge fan of dark nail colours (especially because we don't have much of a Fall or Winter in Durban) but iss fancy pants has to be my best in this line up!! I definitely prefer french, sparkly, coral or red – all year round.
    x

5. September 8, 2012 / 12:16 pm

Just picked up "Skirting the Issue" I know I'm going to love it! I'm obsessed with the vampy look for fall nights!

-Tori
    torigjohnson.blogspot.com

6. September 8, 2012 / 1:59 pm

Love all the fall colors! On Monday, Ulta is having a "buy one get one free" sale on Butter London nail polish. For $14 a pop, it's like getting each one for less than Essie! I'm such a nerd but I've had that date in my planner for a while now 😉

7. September 8, 2012 / 4:09 pm

Oh I'm loving this collection of Essie products! I'm dying to try Head Mistress on my toes!

8. September 9, 2012 / 8:08 pm

I found you through a Pinterest pin. Lovely blog! I bought the Stylenomics color to wear to football games because it's green, and while I love love it, it definitely doesn't look green on the nails. It looks more black than anything. I think I may need to pick up skirting the issue. I also want boxer shorts from the yogaga collection. Oh me and nail polish!

9. September 10, 2012 / 2:02 am

LOVE these! I can't wait to try them out!

10. September 10, 2012 / 3:10 am

I was trying so hard to not spending any money this month, but I may just have to pick up don't sweater it tomorrow (very appropriate name!)

11. September 10, 2012 / 1:33 pm

LOVING miss fancy pants! I was hoping for a great grey for the fal!

12. September 10, 2012 / 5:07 pm

Thanks to this post I was alerted to the latest colors! Tried to find Miss Fancy Pants but it seems to be sold out online.

13. September 10, 2012 / 9:32 pm