Loves of the Week

I went to Target last night to catch a glimpse of the Nate Berkus collection and walked out with these…

The selection at our Target was small, but I’m very pleased with the items I scored.  I may or may not have purchased a Christmas pillow, two red berry Christmas tree cones, and a glitter reindeer …all of which are currently displayed in my living room right now.  #readyforChristmas

Loving my new Ali Ro winter white number.  It has a swoop back and can be worn with black tights for holiday parties.   I can also wear it with nude pumps for an early-spring bridal shower.

I love the simplicity of this room.

Loving this hazy sunrise that was in my “backyard” first thing this morning.  No filter or editing done to this photo.  The beauty was unreal.

1. November 14, 2012 / 2:03 am

I am loving all your new items and especially that room!

2. November 14, 2012 / 2:41 am

I need to make a visit to Target and ASAP!! Love what you purchased!!

3. November 14, 2012 / 3:32 am

At first I thought Target just collaborated with Nate Berkus because every mom in America would find him attractive…as well as every 20 year old girl who should probably be studying for the GRE instead of looking for bookends and decorative elements (ME) on a Thursday night with that said…his collection is ah-mazing. The gold-hammered bowls are on my short-list.

4. November 14, 2012 / 3:33 am

Love the target finds! In the picture of the bookshelf, there are some moss covered balls… where did you find those? I've been looking!
    xo Tess

5. November 14, 2012 / 4:33 am

I feel like I'm commenting this all the time on one blog or another, but I literally cannot wait for Target to come to Canada. Such great finds!

6. November 14, 2012 / 5:40 am

Great finds!!

7. November 14, 2012 / 6:14 am

Love your Nate for Target finds! I need to go tomorrow…on second thought I probably shouldn't. 🙂 I love that bedroom!! My bedroom walls are a light green color and I'm playing with the idea of painting. It's such a big job though!

8. November 14, 2012 / 1:40 pm

I saw the bowls at Target too and fell in love with them!

9. November 14, 2012 / 2:44 pm

LOVE what you bought at Target! I am in the mood to redecorate so I may just start there!

10. November 14, 2012 / 2:47 pm

wow such a beautiful backyard

11. November 14, 2012 / 3:49 pm

Ahh absolutely love those bowls. Need to check out target ASAP. They're really upping their game lately, and I'm not complaining. I'd love for you to do a holiday wish list post… You have such style and I need some ideas for my family members and also what to ask for myself! Would you be interested in sharing what you're lusting over, or what you plan to give? Thanks!

12. November 14, 2012 / 11:50 pm

Love those! Heading to Target to scoop them up!

13. November 15, 2012 / 3:03 am

This is exactly why I love Target! I love the gold bowls. 🙂

14. November 15, 2012 / 11:54 am

Love all your finds….heading to Target today! Have a wonderful day! It's almost the weekend….yipee!

15. November 15, 2012 / 9:55 pm

Nate Berkus was on Chelsea lately last night. I just love him. Too bad he plays for the other team. I need to get to my Target ASAP!

16. December 5, 2012 / 2:28 am

I wanted that Ram head from target so bad… but they were all out when I went to check! I never seem to find the cute things, maybe they just don't carry them in the Midwest.. who knows!