{currently}

Currently wanting:

I think this emerald green skirt needs to be in my closet as of, well… yesterday.

Currently eating:

I made this baked potato soup last week and it was a pretty darn good first effort. We ate every last bit.  I kind of changed the recipe some, but here’s the main recipe I followed.

Currently thinking:

This quote has more and more meaning to me every time I see it.

Currently loving:

In love with the beautiful simplicity of hydrangeas.

Currently painting:

via

Essie Stylenomics

Perfect Christmas color.

Currently wearing:

The best black dress you could possible imagine for work.  Structured, yet incredibly comfortable.  It’s from Banana Republic and can be found on sale here!  I paired it with a Banana Republic scarf from last season and boots from last year.

Currently spying:

Actually… nothing.

I don’t see anything unusual, do you?

1. December 21, 2012 / 4:26 am

I love that girl skirt, her bracelet, the whole look!

How would you like to follow each other on GFC? I'm already a follower 🙂

everywearigo.blogspot.com

2. December 21, 2012 / 5:42 am

I agree with you and that skirt I also LOVE your black dress, so cute!!!

XO, Adropofbliss.Blogspot.Com

3. December 21, 2012 / 1:41 pm

hehe my kitty loves boxes and bags too! love that picture 🙂 also love the black dress and made homemade potato soup myself this week too 🙂

Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com
    $50 TJMAXX Giveaway on the blog!

4. December 21, 2012 / 4:12 pm

Teeheehee little kitty head poking out. I need to find me some solid black nail polish. I have yet to do black and this has been on trend for what like five years now?

5. December 21, 2012 / 6:00 pm

that is the cutest picture ever of your cat!! I love him!!!

Great little black dress, it looks so cute with the pop of color!!

6. December 23, 2012 / 12:28 pm

Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

7. December 23, 2012 / 11:57 pm

I just love when the weather gets cooler I could eat soup everyday!

8. December 24, 2012 / 1:15 am

Sooo cute! That kitty pic reminds me of my own baby girl. She likes to find cozy little spots to hide in. 🙂 They're just so fun!
    -Kerri

9. December 26, 2012 / 12:39 pm

What a lovely post, with a selection of lovely things! The Essie nail polish is jut divine and I am also in love with white hydrangeas! Gorgeous flowers and so elegant! I really like your dress, too – so chic!

10. December 26, 2012 / 10:15 pm

I spy a cutie pie! Ah that baked potato soup looks A-Mazing I die! K just had a Rachel Zoe moment or maybe it was for that green skirt! Love how you wrapped your gifts that is giving me ideas for next year!

Ali of:

11. January 7, 2013 / 5:26 am

This is kind of random but I've been on the hunt for a really great white lightweight comforter and the white comforter in your pictures caught my eye…is that a down comforter? Can you share the brand/where you got it? Thanks!