loves of the week

Missiko sent me a 1.5 inch Babyliss Pro Ceramic Spring Curling Iron and I’m officially obsessed.  It makes me want to curl my hair everyday.  I’ve been playing with it a lot recently and love the curls it gives my hair.  It heats up super quickly and is very easy to use.  It has ceramic and tourmaline properties, so that helps to protect your hair and keep it’s natural moisture sealed in.  Summary… it doesn’t fry your hair!  This is what makes a professional curling iron different than the one you can buy at a drugstore.

I spotted a pair of these chairs on sale in Elizabeth Stuart Designs and fell head over heels.  I wish I could blink my eyes and have them in my living room.  Someone in Charleston, please go buy them.

I’m also loving last night.  I cleaned and did laundry, then cuddled with Winston on the couch and watched Newlyweds.

Rembrandt was so sweet to send over a kit full of “girls night” essentials -games, Essie nail polish, Neutrogena skincare, drink mixes, and many other fun products.  One product that really stood out to me is the Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Corrector.  It’s kind of amazing.

It has maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid, so by putting this on a blemish, it reduces size and redness within hours.  This will be in my beauty arsenal for a long, long time.

That’s all for today.  Happy, Happy Thursday!

1. January 24, 2013 / 4:44 pm

Oh my goodness Newlyweds! That was my ultimate guilty pleasure show! Ah, the good ol' days of Nick and Jessica and "Chicken By The Sea"

2. January 24, 2013 / 5:30 pm

Oh my – I miss Newlyweds! What a relaxing night!

And those chairs are to die for.

3. January 24, 2013 / 5:30 pm

I love the Clean and Clear spot treatment! It works really well, and you can find it at the drugstore! I hope you have a great day! 🙂
    -Kourtney

4. January 24, 2013 / 6:16 pm

I have a Babyliss flat iron and I love it!!! I need to try the curling iron I guess 🙂

-Hannah
    Hanspirations.blogspot.com

5. January 24, 2013 / 7:05 pm

OMG I need to dig out Newlywed seasons!! So good!

6. January 24, 2013 / 7:47 pm

hahaha Newlyweds…what an amazing show. so funny that you own it on DVD.

7. January 24, 2013 / 8:38 pm

Now I just need to learn HOW to curl my hair. At the age of 23 I think it's finally time… I love yours

8. January 24, 2013 / 9:48 pm

LOVE the Clean and Clear acne gel! I have purchased gels that were far more expensive and worked far less. It's a must have drug store buy!

9. January 25, 2013 / 1:21 pm

Your hair looks great curly! That is so great about your rembrandt package, have a wonderful weekend!

10. January 25, 2013 / 2:05 pm

Super cute chair!

PS – new follower! I came over from Just Lovely! I see you're planning a wedding too….our date is 04/06/13…ready to be done! 🙂

11. January 26, 2013 / 3:38 am

Johnson & Johnson Clean & Clear has been in my bag FOREVER! Love it! (Not just for the face either :/)
    I know you're not big on videos but I would love to see how you use the curling iron….everyone, everything has been saying irons with clamps are a 'no-go' these days…right? Or do you just twirl it through your hair from upper to lower feathering the clamp? *Please?!……dying to know how you do it!