Wedding List – Take Three

It has been almost four months since I last updated the wedding to-do list.

Well, a lot has changed since then… we have 3 months and 11 days until the wedding!

I’ve been getting really busy with the planning since the new year started.  It has all become real and I’m only getting busier and more excited as each day passes!

The items in green reflect what has changed since last time…

Set a date

Book venue

Book photographer

Book videographer

Book band

Ask bridal party to be in wedding

Book caterer & bar

Create wedding website

Register  All finished!

Book florist

Buy wedding dress

Book ceremony musician

Book rentals

Take engagement pictures

Select bridesmaid dresses
Select and order groom & groomsmen attire *We are doing this on Sunday!
Purchase veil and accessories for dress

Book cake baker
Hire coordinator

Buy cake knife & server

Order save the dates

Finalize guest list (HATED this.)

Send save the dates

Book officiant

Pre-marital retreat (We attended this last Saturday.)

Pre-marital counseling (Scheduling tomorrow)

Order guest book

Hotel room blocks
Hire a calligrapher

Engagement announcement in The Beaufort Gazette, The Sumter Daily Item, and The Jasper Sun

MOB & MOG dress shopping (Off the list as of last week!)

Find wedding shoes

Find wedding jewelry

Find garter

Book makeup artist & hair stylist

Menu tasting  (All I can say is YUM.)

Take bridal portraits / hair & make up trial *Scheduled for February 25th!
Dress Measurements

1st dress fitting *February 15th
2nd dress fitting, if needed

Order ceremony programs

Figure out where I’m getting ready & where Brandon is getting ready *I’ll be getting ready with bridesmaids at The Wentworth Mansion and Brandon’s is still TBD

Order invitations *By the beginning of next week, these will be ordered!

Mail invitations

Book rehearsal dinner venue

Book RD music

Buy RD dress *Yeah!!

Order koozies *Will be ready to order soon!

Book trolley for bridal party

Order monogrammed cocktail napkins

Buy bridal party gifts *Just needs a few last touches!

Bachelorette party *We are going to Key West in March!

Bridal shower *My first one is February 9th and I have a few more throughout March

Order wedding bands

Put together picture list for photographer

Get marriage license

Book transportation from reception to hotel

Book honeymoon   *St. LUCIA!!

RD invitations

RD groom’s cake

Music selections to band and ceremony artist

Book wedding night hotel room

Order thank you notes

Walk down the aisle & say I do!

…whew!!

via

1. January 16, 2013 / 11:40 pm

that picture is stunning! You have a long wedding list! I hope to the rest of it goes well 🙂 I can't wait to start planning my own wedding.

2. January 17, 2013 / 2:05 am

adorable, love the list! I just got married 12-29-12 pop on over to wedding week!

coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

3. January 17, 2013 / 3:56 am

You have a lot things crossed off of your list! You go girl!

4. January 17, 2013 / 4:42 am

I am getting married on April 13th and going through the same craziness!! 3 month CRUNCH TIME!!! yay!! 🙂

5. January 17, 2013 / 1:46 pm

Woohoo! You have gotten so much done!
    One thing I noticed – if you're having your first fitting on Feb 15th and need alterations, will they be done in time for your bridal portraits on Feb 25th??

6. January 17, 2013 / 2:38 pm

I am getting married on April 27th too! So excited!!! Our lists seem to mirror each others, so glad to see I'm somewhat on track 🙂 congrats!

7. January 17, 2013 / 3:44 pm

That's so awesome! I'm getting married next May! 🙂

8. January 17, 2013 / 9:47 pm

Check out etsy! I didn't do a guest book because I figured it would sit around and collect dust afterwords. I ordered a photo off of pinterest which is our last name and our wedding date. The guest signed in the white matt area all around it. Plus, I get to hang it up for decoration. Also, they have a lot of other things you need on there too. Wedding Paper Divas (i hope I remembered the name correctly) is where I got my thank you cards for wayyy cheaper than the people who did out invites/save the dates. Plus, they looked fabulous. Just finish everything asap, so you don't have much to do the week or two before. I had everything done at least a month before the wedding (except the food favors), and I just got to chill out a little before the wedding. Thank goodness because the day of the wedding I had a stomach virus… even the whole night after the reception. But, it helped out that I had everything done.

Good Luck!