Wedding Wednesday {Hair + Makeup}

I have my wedding dress in my own possession!  Man that’s a good feeling.  Everything is prepped and tucked and ready to go for my bridal portraits on Monday.  Everything except the weather, which is calling for 60% chance of rain.  Prayers are being said.

Since I have my hair and makeup trial on Monday before the portraits, I thought this would be a good time to share my inspiration.

This is what I was thinking for makeup.

…and for hair.

Oh, and our wedding invitations are in!

What is it about that piece of paper that makes this all seem so real?  You don’t get to see them until our guests do, but here’s a sneak peek.

1. February 20, 2013 / 5:44 pm

Love the natural look of your make-up ideas! Sending good weather thoughts your way for your bridal shoot!

2. February 20, 2013 / 6:15 pm

Love the sneak peek of the invitation!! Fingers crossed for good weather on Monday! 🙂

3. February 20, 2013 / 6:56 pm

I love the second and third picture for makeup and all of the hair picture's are beautiful, you couldn't go wrong with any of them!! Crossing my fingers for good weather for the shoot!
    xo
    My online beauty store: http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/

4. February 20, 2013 / 7:11 pm

Love your makeup looks! And my fav of the hairstyles is the first. Just posted my first Wedding Wednesday on the old blog- my big day is Nov. 2nd. I've really enjoyed reading about your wedding planning. Have a good day!

5. February 20, 2013 / 7:52 pm

This is SO exciting! I love both the hair and makeup looks. So naturally pretty just like you.

6. February 20, 2013 / 10:02 pm

love your hair and make-up ideas! and the invite sneak-peek. I can't wait to see everything unfolding more and more! xo

7. February 21, 2013 / 1:01 am

Oh my goodness, I am loving the makeup ideas! I love how romantic the eyes look 🙂 Great choices!!

8. February 23, 2013 / 12:57 am

LOVE those hairstyles! I think the last one that Jessica Alba is rocking is the best though!

9. February 26, 2013 / 4:08 am

in love with that beautiful hair-do! you'll be gorgeous, like always 🙂

10. March 22, 2013 / 9:59 pm

Awesome look, beyond gorgeous!I just love weddings…Looking forward for more pics of yours.

hair products