Bridal Luncheon {photos}

My dad’s sisters hosted my bridal luncheon.  Everything was so tastefully done… the perfect southern brunch.  They went above and beyond!

Mimosa bar…

Salad with strawberries, bacon, and a light vinaigrette.

Amazing chicken salad served on a cantaloupe slice!

Mini key lime pies.  So, so good.

I gave my girls their bridesmaid gifts at the luncheon …sparkly chandelier earrings, monogrammed robes, and little slippers!

My two bests!

By the way, my aunt and uncle have opened up their yard for weddings!  Here’s the link to their webpage for more information.

Much more to come.  😉

1. May 29, 2013 / 1:20 pm

Such a cute bridal luncheon!! Your aunt and uncles place is gorgeous, by the way! I had no idea it existed in Charleston. Beautiful Southern setting.

xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

2. May 29, 2013 / 1:27 pm

Everything looks so delicious and the decor is beautiful!! Looks like you girls had a great time!!

Xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

3. May 29, 2013 / 2:03 pm

Love those pictures! Must have had a great photog 😉

4. May 29, 2013 / 5:09 pm

If I lived down South I would totally book your Aunt & Uncle's home for an event! It looks beautiful. Gorgeous luncheon as well. The food looks divine.

Xx,
    Letra

5. May 29, 2013 / 5:20 pm

I'm curious as to the dancing part of your wedding. Did you and Brandon share a "first dance"? I'm planning my wedding and would love to hear more about your songs & such.

• May 29, 2013 / 6:01 pm

Yes, we did! I will share all of that in our wedding photos. Coming later this week! 🙂

6. May 29, 2013 / 5:57 pm

What day did you have the bridal luncheon? I want to have mine the Friday morning before the wedding, but is it rude to schedule it when people might not be taking off work.

• May 29, 2013 / 5:59 pm

I had it Friday before the wedding! I figured everyone would have to take off work that day anyway due to traveling to Charleston for our rehearsal at 5pm. It would be impossible to have the luncheon on Saturday morning, in my opinion. We started getting ready at 9am! 🙂

7. May 29, 2013 / 7:36 pm

Gorgeous luncheon! I'm loving all your bridesmaids chevron dresses. Anyway you could ask your bridesmaid who's wearing the teal and red one where she got it from?

8. May 30, 2013 / 1:30 am

Such a pretty backdrop and luncheon! Also – love the new look of your blog!

lovethislifeblog.com