wedding photos {CEREMONY}

Our ceremony was held at St. Mary of the Annunciation, the oldest Catholic church in the Carolinas and Georgia.  The beauty of this church is literally breathtaking, although I guess I am a little biased.

I was told that Brandon got very emotional when he saw our mothers at the church.  Here he is hugging our moms.  So sweet!

We chose very traditional music.  We had Ave Maria sung right before the ceremony started.  That’s one of my favorite songs and I’ve always known that it would be played at my wedding.  Our mothers were seated to Canon in D and the bridal party processed in to Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring.

My dad and I entered the church with the song, Trumpet Voluntary.

Monsignor Cellini officiated our wedding.

When I was six years old and started first grade at St. Peter’s Catholic School, Father Cellini also started his first day as the priest at St. Peter’s.  He has since been very close to my family and has watched me grow up.  Father Cellini has been promoted to Monsignor, so he is a very, very busy man.  I was completely honored that he gave up his time to come to Charleston to celebrate our wedding.

This photo of Brandon and my brother hugging brings tears to my eyes!

Signing our marriage license!

Reception photos coming tomorrow!!

wedding photospre-ceremony  |  ceremony  |  reception part 1  |  reception part 2

wedding video

1. June 4, 2013 / 2:03 pm

That picture of him dipping you in the middle of the street is breathtaking!! Your pictures are beautiful! Congratulations xO

2. June 4, 2013 / 2:05 pm

Oh megan you are beautiful! I have never seen a more stunning bride or handsome couple! Thank you for sharing!

3. June 4, 2013 / 2:25 pm

So beautiful! Your dress is absolutely stunning!

4. June 4, 2013 / 2:44 pm

So lovely and romantic. You are just stunning, and I love the emotion that comes through your images and details shared.

5. June 4, 2013 / 3:02 pm

What a beautifully romantic wedding. You and your hubby should model for Bride Magazine. What a gorgeous couple.

6. June 4, 2013 / 3:06 pm

I'm tearing up looking at these. lol. Such a sap. Anyways….absolutely gorgeous!!

7. June 4, 2013 / 3:12 pm

Beautiful pictures! I think I had the exact same music during my ceremony!

8. June 4, 2013 / 3:18 pm

Gorgeous! I had the exact same music during my ceremony as well. I love it that you kept it traditional. Cant wait for the reception photos tomorrow!

9. June 4, 2013 / 4:05 pm

Absolutely breathtaking! I may or may not be sitting here at work all teary-eyed 🙂 I'm getting married in 3 months, so I guess it's about that time when I can't help but get emotional!

10. June 4, 2013 / 10:08 pm

So beautiful!!!

11. June 5, 2013 / 3:05 am

all of these photos looked SO scripted to me cuz everyone looks so freakin gorgeous and everything is… perfect looking! congrats on the wedding, you look amazing 🙂

Oasap giveaway on my blog! check it out, http://www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

12. June 6, 2013 / 7:43 pm

You make a gorgeous bride! My favorite moment was the picture of you with your eyes closed, getting ready to walk down the aisle. So beautiful! You had a wonderful photographer who captured really poignant moments.

Xx,
    Letra

13. June 7, 2013 / 7:02 am

This comment has been removed by the author.

14. June 11, 2013 / 6:47 pm

I've been going through your weddding pics, and seriously, everything looks like it was perfect! You two are such a beautiful couple and more importantly it looks like you were having the time of your lives!! Just as it should be. Congrats!!!

15. September 13, 2015 / 5:32 am

Our ceremony was held at St. Mary of the Annunciation, the oldest Catholic church in the Carolinas and Georgia. The beauty of this church is literally breathtaking, although I guess I am a little biased. wedding songs