Milani Color Statement Lipstick {product spotlight}

I randomly spotted the Milani Color Statement Lipsticks at the store and, before I knew it, had five in my hands – ready to purchase.  I couldn’t resist the pretty colors and the price tag under $5.  I got home and tried each one on, then decided to awkwardly take photos of myself so that you all could see the colors.  If you’re looking for a richly pigmented lipstick in a wide variety of shades – and for an inexpensive price – I’d definitely check out these lipsticks.  They’re sooo creamy and although I haven’t had the chance to wear any of them for a long period of time, they seem to be quite long-lasting, too.

1// “Fruit Punch”

2// “Plumrose”

3// “Sangria”

//4 “Red Label”

5// “Rose Hip”

Xo-M

1. September 25, 2013 / 11:51 am

Fruit Punch and Rose Hip are so pretty! Definitely will be checking these out next time I'm in the drugstore. Love the picture of you and your kitty 🙂
    xo,
    Megan
    Bespeckled With Freckles

2. September 25, 2013 / 12:42 pm

ooo so pretty! I'm going to have to check it out! Thanks!

3. September 25, 2013 / 12:48 pm

Thank you so much for sharing these products! I have been looking for a great plum shade for the fall…and that price is a no-brainer! You have such gorgeous skin! Thank you for being my first blog I read each day! Love it!

4. September 25, 2013 / 12:55 pm

Pretty! I always see this brand, but have never tried anything from it – the colors look great and at only $5 a piece I'm going to have to go pick one (or all 5) up! 😉

xx em

5. September 25, 2013 / 12:58 pm

I love the "Red Label" I just don't know if I could pull off that deep red, I have black hair, not sure if it would pair well or not, thoughts?

Also, please tell me what type of eyeliner you are using for your upper eye lid? Love it!

6. September 25, 2013 / 2:29 pm

What do you use to curl your hair in these pics?

7. September 25, 2013 / 2:37 pm

I love the Fruit Punch on you!! Rose Hip is awesome!

8. September 25, 2013 / 2:49 pm

The last picture? I love it, he's gotten so big. These lipsticks look lovely.

9. September 25, 2013 / 3:16 pm

I love the Plumrose and Red Label on you! I'm definitely going to snatch a couple up!

champagneandsuburbs.blogspot.com

10. September 25, 2013 / 4:55 pm

The lipsticks all look great on you. And a DIY on how you get your eye makeup so perfect would be fabulous!

11. September 25, 2013 / 8:25 pm

Love these colors! Your makeup all together looks great!

12. September 25, 2013 / 10:55 pm

Thanks for the photo's that actually helps quite a bit believe it or not. I love them all!! I would love to see you do a beauty channel on YT. I love all your suggestions. Just a thought. 🙂

13. September 25, 2013 / 11:10 pm

Loving all of these shades on you and I would wear all of them myself, really loving that red shade.. How adorable is your kitty? So cute..

xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash
    Instagram @sincerelymissash

14. September 25, 2013 / 11:26 pm

So so pretty! They all look gorgeous on you!! And yes, I agree with Shelby on the eye make up tutorial. Your eye liner is perfect!!

15. September 26, 2013 / 5:46 pm

Girl your face is flawless… o yeah and your lips look great too 😉