easy and bright

I stumbled upon this simple and chic kitchen by TerraCotta on Pinterest.  Unlike a lot of the dreamy kitchens I pin, this one actually seems easily attainable.  It’s small and inviting, yet bright and open at the same time.  I love the mix of warm grey and white.  The neutral palette is perfectly complimented by the rich colors in the persian rug.

While on TerraCotta’s website, I fell in love with so many of their kitchen designs.  Such smart storage solutions.  These are definitely pin-worthy!

1. October 15, 2013 / 11:54 am

That is one of my FAVORITE kitchens! We are currently renting a house while trying to find another one to buy. Looking at kitchens to renovate is much harder than I once thought (too many options)! My parents laugh and say "pretend you do not have Pinterest and go with timeless designs!" Easier said than done…

2. October 15, 2013 / 12:35 pm

Love that soft grey cabinet color.

3. October 15, 2013 / 1:50 pm

Love love LOVE these kitchens!!! That first one looks so happy, crisp, and inviting.

4. October 15, 2013 / 5:13 pm

These are gorgeous and you are right, they feel much more attainable than those gorgeous grandiose kitchens all over Pinterest!

5. October 15, 2013 / 6:13 pm

Love that first kitchen. You're right it actually does seem attainable. Repinning right now.

6. October 16, 2013 / 12:03 am

Love the look of this kitchen! So simple and timeless!

7. October 18, 2013 / 1:20 pm

I LOVE this post!! We are designing our new kitchen and are looking for something just like this! Thanks for the heads up! 🙂

8. March 18, 2014 / 12:39 pm

Ditto on all the above comments. Anyone have any guesses on a similar paint color? This is perfect color alternative to darker grey or white for small kitchens!