little luxuries

littleluxuries

Sugar Lip Treatment // Diptyque Baies Candle // Biscuit Bedding Monogrammed Sham // Imperial Blue Round Box // Henri Bendel Tea Cup // Tea Kettle // Molton Brown Seamoss Stress Relieving Rydrosoak // L’OCCITANE One Minute Hand Scrub // Hermes Avalon Blanket

Everyone needs a “me” night every now and then.  Time to unwind and indulge a little.  Here are some things that seem luxurious to me.  Put me in a relaxing room with each of these items, plus a good book, and it might be a while before you see me again.  What are you favorite little luxuries?

1. October 8, 2013 / 12:51 pm

Love Fresh lip balm! And who wouldn't want to cuddle with Hermes! Ahhh… the joy.
    Kerastase hair treatment is one of my favorite luxuries 🙂
    Sara
    Life with Baby Sophia

2. October 8, 2013 / 5:39 pm

So this is random – I believe I saw you walking out of Staples this morning as I was walking in! I would have said hi, but thought you might think I was crazy, lol. It's weird how the blogging world makes you feel like you know someone and then you see them in person and it's like, hmmm, maybe they don't think so…haha. You are even prettier in person, btw, I thought to myself, that's definitely Megan! http://www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

3. October 8, 2013 / 8:44 pm

looove the Fresh lip balm! I always like to put it on at night so my lips can really absorb it 🙂
    xo,
    Megan
    Bespeckled With Freckles

4. October 8, 2013 / 10:03 pm

The sugar lip balms are amazing!

5. October 8, 2013 / 11:22 pm

Caudalie products are my go to whenever I want to pamper myself. Also, BBW lavender pillow spray always makes me feel like I am spending the night in a really nice resort.

6. October 9, 2013 / 1:39 am

I've gotten really into tea this past year– and that tea set is calling my name! I love it!