lust list // current favorites

Vince Long Sleeve Crew Tee

This top is worth every penny.  It’s longer in the back and has a very relaxed fit, while retaining a slim silhouette (hard to find a tee like this!).  I’m in love and need it in many colors to wear all throughout the year with shorts or jeans.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm

Matte lips are supposed to be big this spring/summer.  These balms have the matte look, but are creamy and don’t dry my lips out thanks to the Shea, Mango, and Coconut Butters in them.  Long-lasting, too!  I love the shade range.

Josie Maran Argan Oil

Never would have thought to put oil on my already combination skin.  I’ve already got plenty of oil on my t-zone and don’t need more.  But this was a huge misconception and this stuff has helped balance my skin like crazy.  It has replaced my nighttime moisturizer.  (Did you read my post on this stuff a couple months ago?  This little bottle packs a huge punch.)

Wink & Winn

I was recently introduced to Wink & Winn and have been obsessed with their whole concept of designing your own bag.  I have the 3-in-1 Crossbody Bag (worn in my Saturday night outfit I posted on Monday) and enjoy it’s versatility and fine quality.  You can choose which types/color of leather are used, as well as the color of hardware.  Win in my book!

Jimmy Choo Nova Patent Pumps

My wedding shoes were this exact style (different color) and I have been dreaming about owning the nude ones.  I was able to keep these pumps on my feet during our entire wedding reception and let’s just say I never left the dance floor.  They were so comfortable and offered great support.  And gosh, they’re pretty.  I tried on the nude ones and they match my skin tone so well.  A must for upcoming weddings this year.  I would get so much wear out of them.

J. Crew Fluted Skirt

The. Perfect. Skirt.  I wear mine way too often and highly recommend.  It’s taking me right through winter and I know I’ll continue to wear it when the weather gets warm.

1. January 29, 2014 / 1:56 pm

I was gifted a set of three of the Clinique lip balms, similar to the Revlon ones and I LOVE THEM! They are perfect for a touch of color and make my lips feel so soft.

Those heels are incredible 🙂

2. January 29, 2014 / 2:13 pm

Love the fluted skirt – actually purchased one from Banana Republic last week!!

3. January 29, 2014 / 2:21 pm

love that crossbody bag! Def going on my birthday list. Did you guys get any snow there?

4. January 29, 2014 / 3:00 pm

Definitely would love to get my hands on each of these items! I'm extremely interested in that argon oil, I've heard nothing but good things…just nervous to try something new on my not so great skin!

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

5. January 29, 2014 / 3:36 pm

I use the Josie Maran Argan Oil Light with my moisturizer at night. I also mix in a few drops of tea tree oil and lavendar oil. During the day I mix two drops of Jojoba oil with my Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer. It leaves my skin very moisturized but not heavy. I am so glad I started using oil on my face!

6. January 29, 2014 / 3:38 pm

I love JM Argan Oil too! I'm a big fan of natural oils and think that most people would benefit from using them, regardless of skin type!

7. January 29, 2014 / 3:39 pm

I just recently ordered the Josie Maran Argan Oil and cannot wait to give it a try! Hopefully will salvage my dry winter skin!

8. January 29, 2014 / 3:40 pm

9. January 29, 2014 / 4:28 pm

design your own bag? oh heck yes.

10. January 30, 2014 / 1:34 am

Love the design your own bag idea! I, too, did not think oil on my already oily face would be anything but detrimental but I've been using Dr. Hauschka's Normalizing Day Oil for about a year now and it has completely changed my skin!

11. February 7, 2014 / 5:44 am

how does the sizing run on the J. Crew skirt? Thanks!

12. February 7, 2014 / 5:44 am

how does the sizing run on the j. crew skirt? thank you!