making a comeback?

Thoughts on the anklet?  This one showed up in Shopbop’s “What’s New” section and it made me take a second look.  Granted, I love pretty much everything Jennifer Zeuner does (the double diamond lariat necklace is perfection), but I’m wondering if anklets are actually making a comeback.  A pretty one like this doesn’t seem all that bad.  The anklet has been done and at some point in there became faux pas, but I predict we will be seeing them a lot more this spring/summer.  What do you think …yay or nay?

Shop Jennifer Zeuner jewelry here.

1. January 22, 2014 / 12:43 pm

That one is so dainty and pretty! I don't know though…..still reminds me of the days of half shirts with belly button piercings 🙂 What's old is new again though so I'm sure they will make a comeback.

2. January 22, 2014 / 1:50 pm

I think tastefully done it would be perfect–like this one shown! But I have this awful feeling that people will get the idea that those huge puka shell anklets will be acceptable–NOT OKAY!

3. January 22, 2014 / 2:35 pm

It's such a hit or miss – but the daintiness of the "love" one would be really great in the spring/summer!

4. January 22, 2014 / 2:35 pm

I kind of love that they are coming back. One of those 'tacky' things I can't help but love and feel nostalgia for. I think as long as we stick to delicate anklets like the one shown here we'll be ok. Once people start getting crazy with it, it will have to go away again.

5. January 22, 2014 / 5:31 pm

I loathe an anklet, looks pretty low class in my opinion.

6. January 22, 2014 / 6:29 pm

Ankle bracelets are tacky, back in the day and now. Sorry.

7. January 22, 2014 / 9:42 pm

super cute! love the love anklet!

8. January 23, 2014 / 11:35 am

Not a fan of anklets. Or toe rings. Just not my cup of tea.