what i wore: navy + gray

megthree

My love for the J. Crew Swing Sweater continues.  It’s the perfect sweater to throw on with leggings, jeans, or even shorts.  Gives a laid back, yet pulled together look that I’m really into right now.  It’s available in navy and I’m imagining it with white denim and chunky gold accessories in the spring.

megtwo

In an attempt to get out of my jeans/leggings/tights rut that I fall into every winter, I opted for these Zara trousers.  They are perfect for work or a day on the go.  I usually wear them with heels, but these Tory Burch Revas were way more suitable for a long day galavanting in Savannah.

megfour

meg1

While moving, I rediscovered my Phillip Lim for Target Mini Pashli.  It’s no longer available, but the real deal is gorgeous.  I love this bag for day or night – it just works.

megsix

megfive

J. Crew sweater / Zara Trousers / Scarf (similar) / Tory Burch Reva Flats / Phillip Lim for Target bag (similar) / Prada Sunglasses (similar) / Bulova Watch (similar) / David Yurman Bracelets

1. January 28, 2014 / 1:40 pm

I'm pretty positive I NEED the swing sweater in navy for spring…how does it run? Indecisive on whether I would take the small or medium to have the oversized look…I'm 5'8". Adorable outfit!

2. January 28, 2014 / 1:48 pm

Love the whole look – especially the scarf!! Effortlessly chic!

3. January 28, 2014 / 2:25 pm

I have the same sweater and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for transition months as well, I can't wait to wear it with white jeans once it warms up a little around here.

Love that nail polish color as well 🙂

xx,
    Jen

4. January 28, 2014 / 3:13 pm

i am loving the mini bag! i wish i had snagged one when they were at tarjay! so cute.

5. January 28, 2014 / 4:35 pm

I have the swing sweater in navy, but I'm making it my personal mission to collect more colors. You look adorable!

6. January 28, 2014 / 5:02 pm

Grey + navy is such a lovely and timeless colour combination and I love love love this J. Crew sweater! It looks so comfy and warm. And the bag (either mini or the full-sized version) is just a dream… gorgeous!

7. January 28, 2014 / 8:05 pm

ummm…………… could you get any prettier? Love this entire outfit! xoxo