Got a fun new find for you ladies today. It’s not a new product, but it’s new to me. It’s called the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes (yes, I know that’s a long name) and the color is “Lots o’ Latte.” There are many reasons why I love this little stick of love… let me count the ways.
1. The most obvious reason is because it’s just one little stick and it’s easy to throw into your makeup bag. So much easier than an eyeshadow pan that also requires a brush. (Then you drop that little pan of powder eyeshadow and it breaks into a million tiny pieces – yeah, none of that.)
2. It’s EASY. You just apply it straight onto your eyelid and blend with your fingers. That’s it. It’s a one stop shop, people.
3. Since it’s metallic, it gives the effect of a few different shades and it doesn’t look flat on your eyelids. It gives the appearance that you’re wearing a few different products when you’re only wearing just this, which is a total win in my book.
4. It long-wearing. It’s creamy and easy to work with, but yet it will stay put all day. A lot of cream shadows don’t offer both and that makes me mad because I always need to have my cake and eat it too.
5. It doesn’t require a sharpener. Just twist the bottom and watch it grow.
Here are a few swatches. See how it kind of looks different in the top photo vs. the bottom one? See that’s what I’m sayin’ in #4. Sometimes it gives a more gold look and sometimes it’s more taupe. This is great for indecisive girls such as myself.